Jackery Explorer 160 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 160 Portable Power Station [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
The Jackery Explorer 160 offers the most affordable, lightweight, portable power station with USB Type-C, USB-A, and an AC outlet. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide 167 watt-hours of energy storage.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 60W to Charge the E160. How to check the E160 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Start use the Explorer 160. Power. LCD Screen. Attention.
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .