Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station [20 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Power Up Your Life: With 1800 wattage and the 1534Wh capacity, the Explorer 1500 will power most of appliances. Solid and practical for devices, power tools, and even larger appliances such as electric stoves, electric microwave ovens, air-conditioners, and refrigerators.
Power 7 Devices Simultaneously: Phones, appliances, and other devices can all be plugged into the Jackery Explorer 1500. The portable generator comes equipped with a variety of outlets to comfortably support your outdoor life or provide relief during the power outage.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 100W to Charge the E1500. How to check the E1500 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Starting the Explorer 1500. LCD Screen Button. AC/DC/USB Button. Power Level Percentage. Output Power. Display. Low and High Temperature Alarm. Time Reminder. Low Power Mode. Fan Operating Principle. How to reset the Explorer 1500. When does the power station need to be reset?
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .