Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful portable power stations. With a 1002Wh capacity, it can supply 1000W of power (2000W surge power) using multiple output ports. Thus, it meets the power supply needs of most higher-power electrical appliances.
Larger Capacity and Higher Wattages: It features a 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W continuous and 2000W surge power.
Multiple Output Ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC car port & three pure sine wave AC outlets. Go off-grid and power your cameras, computers, communication devices, CPAP, and electric grill.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 100W to Charge the E1000. How to check the E1000 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Start use the Explorer 1000. Power. LCD Screen. Attention.
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .