Instant Vortex 6-quart Air Fryer User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Vortex 6-quart (5.7 Liter) Air Fryer [21 pages 685-0101-32 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Vortex 6-quart (5.7 Liter) Air Fryer with EvenCrisp technology
Item #: 140-3001-02
UPC #: 857561008637
The Instant(TM) Vortex(TM) is perfect for quick meals on the go, with EvenCrisp(TM) technology for crispy, tender results every time. Fast, versatile, and convenient, make all your favorite finger foods with less oil and no mess.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
– Special cord set instructions
– Product specifications
– Product, parts and accessories
– Get started: Initial set up. Initial test run.
– Control panel
– Settings: Wake the air fryer. Turn sounds on and off. Change temperature scale (deg C or deg F). Save a custom cooking time. Save a custom cooking temperature. Reset an individual smart program. Reset all smart programs.
– Cooking status
– Status messages
– Cooking: Air Fry, Roast and Bake. Cooking tips. Reheat.
– Care, cleaning and storage: Air fryer basket, Cooking tray, Cooking chamber, Exterior.
– Black smoke is coming from the air fryer.
– White smoke is coming from the air fryer.
– The air fryer is plugged in but will not turn on.
– All lights flash and a code appears on the display: E1 / E2
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .