Instant Pot Pro Crisp 8-quart Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Pot Pro Crisp 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer [59 pages 633-0101-41 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot Pro Crisp 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Item #: 113-0043-01
UPC #: 810028582187
Cook and crisp like a pro with the Instant Pot(R) Pro Crisp(TM) + Air Fryer, the one-pot wonder that does it all with 2 innovative lids! With pro-level upgrades to the inner pot and lids including advanced heat protection, enjoy quick and convenient cooking with just a switch of the lid.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Special cord set instructions
– Product specifications
– Product, parts and accessories: Top of pressure cooking lid. Bottom of pressure cooking lid. Air fryer lid (Top of air fryer lid. Bottom of air fryer lid. Inner pot). Multicooker base. Accessories.
– Get started: Initial set up. Is something missing or damaged? Initial test run (water test).
– Pressure cooking 101: (Behind the magic curtain). Pre-heating. Cooking. Depressurization.
– Releasing pressure. Venting methods: Natural Release (NR or NPR); Quick Release (QR or QPR); Timed Natural Release.
– Control panel: Status icons. Cooking progress bar. Smart Programs. Timer. Pressure. Temperature. Control dial. Delay Start. Start. Cancel. Status messages.
– Settings: Turn sound on or off. Change displayed temperature (deg C and deg F). Adjust and save custom cooking times and temperatures. Delay the start of cooking. Reset an individual Smart Program. Reset all Smart Programs.
– Pressure control features (Your little bag of tricks!): Pressure cooking lid. QuickCool(TM). Quick release switch. Steam release assembly. Anti-block shield. Sealing ring. Float valve.
– Cooking with the pressure cooking lid: Pressure Cook. Slow Cook. Steam. Sous Vide. Reverse Searing. Keep Warm. Saute. Deglazing.
– Cooking with the air fryer lid: Using the air frying accessories. Assemble the multi-level air fryer basket. Cooking tips. Broil and Dehydrate.
– Care, cleaning and storage: Parts / Cleaning methods and instruction. Storing the air fryer lid. Removing and installing parts.
– The air fryer lid is in place but will not turn on, or, turns off during cooking.
– Black smoke is coming from the air fryer lid.
– White smoke is coming from the air fryer lid.
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound.
– Difficulty closing the pressure cooking lid.
– Difficulty opening the pressure cooking lid.
– The inner pot is stuck to the pressure cooking lid when the multicooker is opened.
– Steam leaks from the side of the pressure cooking lid.
– The float valve does not rise.
– Minor steam leaking or hissing from the steam release valve during Cooking.
– Steam gushes from the steam release valve while the quick release switch is in the Seal position.
– The display remains blank after connecting the power cord.
– Error code appears on the display and the multicooker beeps continuously: C1 / C2 / C6 / C6H / C6L / C5 / C7 or NoPr / C8 / C9 / Lid / Pot / Food burn / PrSE
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .