Instant Pot Duo Plus 8-quart Pressure Cooker with Whisper-Quiet Steam Release V4 User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Pot Duo Plus 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker with Whisper-Quiet Steam Release V4 [52 pages 112-0169-01 2022 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot Duo Plus 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker with Whisper-Quiet Steam Release, V4
Item #: 113-0058-01
UPC #: 810028585188
The Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) Plus is designed to make cooking simple, easy and convenient. With 9 separate cooking functions, including pressure cooking, slow cooking and sous vide, this one appliance does it all in the kitchen. Pressure cooking is worry-free, with the quietest steam release available, a handy alert when it’s safe to open the lid, and a remote release button to keep your hands safe. 25 smart cooking programs are simple to follow, with step-by-step instructions on the large LCD display, and can be customized to fit your favorite recipes. Clean-up is simple with the dishwasher-safe cooking pot and lid. Duo Plus is the do-it-all countertop appliance that makes it easy to create one-pot meals with delicious results.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards: Placement. General Use. Pressure Cooking. Overfill During Pressure Cooking. Accessories. Care and Storage. Power Cord. Electrical Warning.
– What’s In The Box. Lid. Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot. Cooker Base. Parts + Accessories.
– Control panel: Smart Program Settings. Time. Delay Start Indicator. Pressure Indicator. Temperature Indicator. Progress Bar. Message Display. Cooking Programs. Delay Start. Keep Warm. Cancel. Start. Steam Icon.
– Status messages
– Turning the sound On or Off
– Changing the temperature scale (deg C / deg F)
– Delay the start of cooking
– Set a timer (without cooking)
– Cancel cooking
– Reset unit to original settings (Reset individual programs, Reset individual programs during cooking, Reset all program settings)
– Initial Setup. Clean before use. Setting up the condensation collector. Using the Sealing Ring (Install the Sealing Ring/Remove the Sealing Ring). Anti-Block Shield (Remove the Anti-Block Shield/Install the Anti-Block Shield). Plug in cord (6QT model).
– Test run
– Using The Lid: How to close and lock the lid. How to unlock and open the lid. How to release steam (Natural steam release/Quick steam release). Pressure Cooking Caution.
– Pressure Cook. Smart Program. How to pressure cook.
– Using liquid to create steam.
– Slow Cook. Smart Program. How To Slow Cook.
– Rice. Smart Program. How To Cook Rice.
– Steam. Smart Program. How To Steam.
– Saute. Smart Program. How To Saute. Sauteing Before Pressure Or Slow Cooking. Deglazing.
– Yogurt. Smart Program. How To Make Yogurt.
– Sous Vide. Smart Program. What You Need To Sous Vide. How To Sous Vide.
– Cake. Smart Program. How To Pressure Cook.
– Keep Warm. Keep Warm After Cooking. Reheat Food.
– Cleaning: Part Cleaning Instructions
– Difficulty closing lid
– Difficulty opening lid
– Inner pot is stuck to lid when cooker
– Steam leaks from side of lid
– Minor steam leaking/hissing from steam release vent during cooking cycle
– Steam gushes from steam release vent when Steam Release switch is in Seal position
– Display remains blank after connecting the power cord
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound
– Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously
C1 / C2 / C6 / C6H / C6L – Faulty sensor
C5 – Temperature is too high because inner pot is not placed in the cooker base / Temperature is too high because there is no water in inner pot
C7 or NoPr – Heat element has failed / Not enough liquid / Quick release button is in the Vent position
Lid – Lid is not in the correct position for the selected program
Food burn – High temperature detected at bottom of inner pot; cooker automatically reduces temperature to avoid overheating
PrSE – Pressure has accumulated during a non-pressure cooking program