Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-quart Pressure Cooker V3 User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-quart (5.7 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker V3 [32 pages 603-0301-03 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-quart (5.7 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker V3
Item #: 112-0156-01
UPC #: 853084004477
As a member of the bestselling Duo(TM) family, the Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) Plus is simple-to-use, versatile and convenient. Taking the place of 9 separate cooking appliances, including pressure cooker, slow cooker and sous vide, it has 15 Smart Programs to help you get started quickly and easily. With a redesigned control panel, you see cooking status at-a-glance, and easily control every step.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards. Special cord set instructions. Product specifications.
– Product, parts and accessories. Top of lid. Bottom of lid. Inner pot. Multicooker base.
– Get started. Initial set up. Initial test run (water test).
– Pressure cooking 101. Pre-heating. Cooking. Releasing pressure.
– Releasing pressure. Venting methods: Natural Release (NR or NPR); Quick Release (QR or QPR); Timed Natural Release.
– Control panel: Smart Programs, Time display, Pressure, Temperature, Temp / Pressure buttons, – / + Time buttons, Keep Warm, Delay Start, Cancel, Start.
– Status messages
– Pressure control features: Pressure cooking lid (Removing the lid/Closing the lid). Quick release switch. Steam release valve. Sealing ring. Anti-block shield. Float valve.
– Pressure cooking. Smart program breakdown.
– Other cooking styles: Slow Cook. Saute. Yogurt. Sous Vide.
– Care, cleaning and storage: Parts / Cleaning methods and instruction
– Removing and installing parts: Removing and installing the silicone sealing ring. Removing and installing the steam release valve. Removing and installing the anti-block shield. Removing and installing the float valve and silicone cap. Removing and installing the Condensation collector.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .