Instant Pot Duo Crisp 8-quart Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker [63 pages 634-0101-91 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 8-quart (7.6 Liter) Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
Item #: 140-0021-01
UPC #: 857561008842
The Instant Pot(R) Duo Crisp(TM) + Air Fryer is fast, versatile, and convenient, with 2 innovative, removable lids to help you to cook and crisp your favorite meals all in one pot. All it takes is cook, switch, crisp!
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards. Special Cord Set Instructions.
– Product Specifications.
– Initial Setup.
– Product, Parts and Accessories. Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 6 & 8 Quart. Pressure Cooking Lid (Top. Interior. Inner Pot. Cooker Base. Accessories. Lid Standing Position).
– Control Panel: Time Display. Temperature / Pressure Display. LED Indicators. Smart Programs. Smart Program Settings.
– Smart Program Settings: Cancel and Standby Mode. Turn Sound On/Off. Adjust Temperature Scale: deg F or deg C. Set a Delay Start Timer. Automatically Keep Food Warm After Cooking. Reheat Food or Keep Warm for Long Periods. Adjust and Save Custom Temperatures. Reset Smart Programs to Factory Default Settings (Reset Individual Smart Program, Reset All Smart Programs).
– Status Messages
– Cleaning Before First Use
– Overview of Pressure Control Features: Pressure Cooking Lid (Open and Remove the Lid, Close the Lid)
– Quick Release Button
– Steam Release Valve (Remove the Steam Release Valve, Install the Steam Release Valve)
– Anti-Block Shield (Remove the Anti-Block Shield, Install the Anti-Block Shield)
– Sealing Ring (Remove the Sealing Ring, Install the Sealing Ring)
– Float Valve (Remove the Float Valve from the Lid, Install the Float Valve)
– Condensation Collector (Remove the Condensation Collector, Install the Condensation Collector)
– Introduction to Pressure Cooking: 1. Pre-Heating and Pressurization. 2. Cooking. 3. Depressurization.
– Depressurizing the Cooker (Venting Methods): Natural Release (NR). Quick Release (QR). 10-Minute NR.
– Initial Test Run (Water Test).
– Smart Programs: Non Air Frying.
– Pressure Cook and Steam.
– Saute. Deglazing the Inner Pot (Pressure Cooking After Saute).
– Slow Cook
– Sous Vide. Sous Vide Cooking Guidelines.
– Smart Programs: Air Frying (Air Fryer Lid). Air Fry. Roast. Bake. Broil. Dehydrate.
– Smart Program Overview.
– Cooking Time Chart.
– Grain-to-Water Ratios.
– Care and Cleaning: Part / Instruction / Cleaning Method
– Air fryer lid is in place but will not turn on
– Black smoke is coming from the air fryer lid
– White Smoke is coming from the air fryer lid
– Difficulty closing pressure cooking lid
– Difficulty opening the pressure cooking lid
– Inner pot is stuck to pressure cooking lid when cooker is opened
– Steam leaks from side of lid
– Float valve does not rise
– Minor steam leaking/hissing from steam release valve during cook cycle
– Steam gushes from steam release valve when quick release button is in Seal position
– Display remains blank after connecting the power cord
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound
– Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously: C1 / C2 / C6 / C6H / C6L / C5 / C7 or NoPr / C9 / Lid / Burn / Food burn / PrSE
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .