Instant Pot Duo Crisp 6.5-quart Ultimate Lid Multi-Cooker and Air Fryer User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Pot Duo Crisp 6.5-quart (6.2 Liter) with Ultimate Lid Multi-Cooker and Air Fryer (SLCO65000) [48 pages 140-0068-01-0102 2022 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 6.5-quart (6.2 Liter) with Ultimate Lid Multi-Cooker and Air Fryer (SLCO65000)
Item #: 140-0068-01
UPC #: 810028588301
No more switching lids! The Instant Pot(R) Duo Crisp(TM) with Ultimate Lid combines the best of smart pressure cooking with air frying, using a single lid for all cooking! This Duo Crisp is simple to use, with a large LCD display that includes status messages to guide you through cooking programs. The advanced steam release is simple, with a release button on the control panel and status messages letting you know when to open and close the lid. And it’s whisper quiet, with an advanced steam release design for a simpler venting experience. With 13 different cooking functions, you can pressure cook for fast, healthy meals or slow cook for deep flavor, and then air fry for the perfect crisp. The dishwasher-safe cooking pot makes cleanup simple.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Instructions
– Important Safeguards: Placement. General Use. Pressure Cooking. Overfill During Pressure Cooking. Air Frying. Overfill During Air Frying. Accessories. Care and Storage. Power Cord. Electrical Warning.
– What’s in the box
– Using your Duo Crisp
– Control panel: Pressure Cooking smart programs. Air Frying smart programs. Temperature Display. Time Display. Cooking Progress Bar. Message Bar. Delay Start. Keep Warm. Temperature. Time. Cancel. Steam Release Control Button. Start. Control Dial. Cooking Progress Bar.
– Changing Duo Crisp settings: Turning sound On/Off. Choosing temperature scale. Delay the start of cooking. Set a timer. Reset Smart Programs to original settings (Reset smart programs, Reset all settings)
– Using the Ultimate Lid. Open the Lid. Close and lock the Lid.
– How to use the Pressure Cover. Install the Pressure Cooking Cover. Remove the Pressure Cooking Cover.
– How to release steam: Natural Release / Pulse Release / Quick Release
– Initial set up: Clean before use. Using the condensation collector (Remove the condensation collector, Install the condensation collector). Using the Air Fry/Cooking Rack. Test run.
– Pressure Cook + Steam: Using liquid for pressure cooking. Program settings. How to pressure cook or steam.
– Saute. How to saute.
– Slow Cook. How to slow cook.
– Sous Vide. What you need to sous vide. How to sous vide.
– Yogurt. How to make yogurt.
– Air Fry. How to air fry.
– Bake + Roast. How to bake or roast.
– Broil. How to broil.
– Dehydrate + Proofing. How to dehydrate or proof.
– Keep Warm. How to reheat.
– Cleaning: Part / Cleaning instructions
– Product specifications
– Display remains blank after connecting the power cord
– Steam leaks from side of lid
– Difficulty closing lid
– Difficulty opening lid
– Inner pot is stuck to lid when cooker is open
– Minor steam leaking/ hissing from steam release valve during cook cycle
– Steam gushes from steam release valve when quick release button is in Seal position
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound
C1 – Faulty sensor
C3 – Faulty sensor
C4 – Faulty control panel connection
C6 – Fault pressure switch
C7 – Loss of pressure
Food burn – High temperature detected at bottom of inner pot; cooker stops to avoid overheating
PrSE – Pressure has accumulated during a non-pressure cooking program
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .