Instant Pot Duo 8-quart Pressure Cooker Version 5 User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Brands Pot Duo 8-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker version 5 [57 pages 602-0101-93 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) 8-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, Version 5
Item #: 113-0059-01
UPC #: 810028585218
Easy to use, easy to clean, fast, versatile, and convenient, the Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) is the one that started it all. The updated Easy-Release switch makes steam release simple and fast. Redefine cooking and enjoy quick and easy meals anywhere, any time.
Read The User Manual Before Operating The Appliance.
Failure To Follow These Safeguards And Instructions May Result In Injury And/Or Property Damage.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards. Special Cord Set Instructions. Product Specifications.
– Initial Setup
– Product, Parts and Accessories: Top of Lid. Bottom of Lid. Inner Pot. Cooker Base. Accessories.
– Control Panel: Time Display. Pressure Field. Less – Normal – More. LED Indicators. Smart Program Settings. Smart Programs.
– Smart Program Settings: Adjust and Save Pressure Cooking Temperature/Pressure Cooking Time/Non-Pressure Cooking Temperatures/Non-Pressure Cooking Time, Cancel and Standby Mode, Turn Sound On/Off, Set a Delay Start Timer, Automatically Keep Food Warm for Long Periods. Reheat Food or Keep Warm for Long Periods, Reset Smart Programs to Factory Default Settings.
– Status Messages
– Cleaning Before First Use
– Overview of Pressure Control Features: Pressure Cooking Lid – Opening, Removing, Closing the Lid. Steam Release Handle – Removing and Installing the Steam Release Handle. Anti-Block Shield – Removing and Installing the Anti-Block Shield. Sealing Ring: Removing and Installing the Sealing Ring. Float Valve – Pressurized, Depressurized; Removing and Installing the Float Valve. Condensation Collector – Removing and Installing the Condensation Collector.
– Introduction to Pressure Cooking. Cooking with the Duo: Pre-Heating and Pressurization. Cooking. Depressurization.
– Depressurizing the Cooker (Venting Methods): Natural Release (NR). Quick Release (QR). 10-Minute NR.
– Initial Test Run (Water Test). Minimum Liquid for Pressure Cooking.
– Using Pressure Cooking Smart Programs. Minimum Liquid for Pressure Cooking. Pressure Cooking Settings. Pressure Cooking Tips.
– Pressure Cooking Timetable and Grain-to-Water Ratios.
– Using Non-Pressure Cooking Smart Programs: Slow Cook. Saute. Yogurt. Ferment Yogurt. Yogurt Cups.
– Care and Cleaning.
– Contact Information.
– Difficulty closing lid.
– Difficulty opening lid.
– Inner pot is stuck to lid when cooker is opened.
– Steam leaks from side of lid.
– Float valve does not rise.
– Minor steam leaking/hissing from steam release during cook cycle.
– Steam gushes from steam release when steam release handle is in Sealing position.
– Display remains blank after connecting the power cord.
– Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously ( C1 C2 C6 C6H C6L C5 C7 NoPr Lid OvHt/Burn/Food burn PrSE )
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound.