Instant Pot Duo 8-quart Pressure Cooker Version 4 User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Brands Pot Duo 8-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker version 4 [46 pages 602-0101-94 2020 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) 8-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, Version 4
Item #: 113-0002-03
UPC #: 853084004279
Easy to use, easy to clean, fast, versatile, and convenient, the Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) is the one that started it all. It replaces 7 kitchen appliances: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker & warmer. With 13 built-in smart programs, cook your favorite dishes with the press of a button. The tri-ply, stainless steel inner pot offers quick, even heating performance. Redefine cooking and enjoy quick and easy meals anywhere, any time. The Instant Pot Duo offers the quality, convenience and versatility you’ve come to expect from Instant – discover amazing.
Read The User Manual Before Operating The Appliance.
Failure To Follow These Safeguards And Instructions May Result In Injury And/Or Property Damage.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards: Special cord set instructions. Product specifications. Find your model name and serial number.
– Product, parts and accessories: Top of lid. Bottom of lid. Inner pot. Multicooker base.
– Get started: Initial set up. Initial test run (water test).
– Pressure cooking 101: Behind the magic curtain: Pre-heating. Cooking. Releasing pressure.
– Releasing pressure: Venting methods. Natural Release (NR or NPR). Quick Release (QR or QPR). Timed natural release.
– Control panel
– Settings: Turn sound on. Turn sound off. Adjust and save custom cooking times and temperatures. Reheat or warm for long periods. Set a Delay Start timer. Reset an individual smart program. Reset all smart programs.
– Status messages
– Pressure control features: Pressure cooking lid – Removing/Closing the Lid. Steam release handle – Sealing/Venting position. Sealing ring. Float valve – Pressurized/Depressurized. Anti-block shield.
– Pressure cooking: Jump start magic! Minimum liquid for pressure cooking. Setting up the Duo for pressure cooking. Smart program breakdown. Pressure cooking tips. Pressure cooking grains.
– Other cooking styles: Slow Cook. Saute. Deglazing the inner pot (pressure cooking after saute). Yogurt. Using yogurt cups.
– Care, cleaning and storage: Removing and installing parts.
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound.
– Difficulty closing the lid.
– Difficulty opening the lid.
– The inner pot is stuck to the lid when the mulicooker is opened.
– Steam gushes from the steam release handle when it is in the Sealing position.
– Steam leaks from side of lid. The float valve does not rise.
– Minor steam leaking or hissing from the steam release handle during the cook cycle.
– The display remains blank after connecting the power cord.
– Error code appears on the display and the multicooker beeps continuously ( C1 C2 C6 C6H C6L C5 C7 NoPr Lid Food burn PrSE ).