Instant Pot Duo 6-quart Pressure Cooker Version 5 User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant Brands Pot Duo 6-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker Version 5 [28 pages 110-0043-01-0301 2021 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) 6-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, Version 5
Item #: 112-0170-01
UPC #: 810028585201
Easy to use, easy to clean, fast, versatile, and convenient, the Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) is the one that started it all. The updated Easy-Release switch makes steam release simple and fast. Redefine cooking and enjoy quick and easy meals anywhere, any time.
Read The Getting Started Guide And All Instructions, Safeguards, And Warnings Before Operating The Appliance.
Failure To Follow These Safeguards And Instructions May Result In Injury And/Or Property Damage.
This guide is for the Instant Pot Duo version 5.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– What’s in the box
– Using your Duo: Control panel. Status messages. Using the lid. Turning the sound On/Off. Delay the start of cooking. Reset Smart Programs to original settings.
– Initial set up: Clean before use. Setting up the condensation collector. Using the Sealing Ring. Plug in cord (3QT and 6QT models). Test run.
– Pressure cook: How to pressure cook. Using liquid to create steam. How to lock the lid. How to release steam. Pressure Cooking Caution.
– Pressure Cooking Smart Programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Poultry, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam.
– Saute: How to saute. Deglazing. Sauteing before Pressure or Slow Cooking.
– Slow cook: How to slow cook.
– Yogurt making: How to make yogurt? How much to make?
– Keep warm
– Learn more
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .