Instant Pot Duo 3-quart Mini Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
Download User Manual for Instant Brands Pot Duo 3-quart Mini Multi-Use Pressure Cooker [57 pages 602-0101-93 2019 pdf/zip]
Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) 3-quart Mini Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, V3
Item #: 110-0043-01
UPC #: 810028585195
Easy to use, easy to clean, fast, versatile, and convenient, the Instant Pot(R) Duo(TM) is the one that started it all. The updated Easy-Release switch makes steam release simple and fast. Redefine cooking and enjoy quick and easy meals anywhere, any time.
Read The Getting Started Guide And All Instructions, Safeguards, And Warnings Before Operating The Appliance.
Failure To Follow These Safeguards And Instructions May Result In Injury And/Or Property Damage.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Special Cord Set Instructions
– Product Specifications
– Initial Setup
– Product, Parts and Accessories. Top of Lid. Bottom of Lid. Inner Pot. Cooker Base.
– Control Panel. Time Display. Pressure Field. Less – Normal – More. LED Indicators. Smart Program Settings. Smart Programs.
– Smart Program Settings. Adjust and Save Pressure Cooking Temperature. Adjust and Save Pressure Cooking Time. Adjust and Save Non-Pressure Cooking Temperatures. Adjust and Save Non-Pressure Cooking Time. Cancel and Standby Mode. Turn Sound On/Off. Set a Delay Start Timer. Automatically Keep Food Warm After Cooking. Reheat Food or Keep Warm for Long Periods. Reset Smart Programs to Factory Default Settings. Reset Individual Smart Programs. Reset All Smart Programs.
– Status Messages
– Cleaning Before First Use
– Overview of Pressure Control Features. Pressure Cooking Lid: Open and Remove the Lid; Close the Lid. Steam Release Handle: Remove the Steam Release Handle; Install the Steam Release Handle. Anti-Block Shield: Remove the Anti-Block Shield; Install the Anti-Block Shield. Sealing Ring: Remove the Sealing Ring; Install the Sealing Ring. Float Valve: Pressurized; Depressurized; Remove the Float Valve from the Lid; Install the Float Valve. Condensation Collector: Remove the Condensation Collector; Install the Condensation Collector.
– Cooking with the Duo. Pre-Heating and Pressurization. Cooking. Depressurization.
– Depressurizing the Cooker (Venting Methods): Natural Release (NR), Quick Release (QR), 10-Minute NR.
– Initial Test Run (Water Test):
– Using Pressure Cooking Smart Programs
– Pressure Cooking Settings: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Pressure Cook.
– Pressure Cooking Tips: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Pressure Cook.
– Pressure Cooking Timetable: Vegetables, Meat & Eggs, Beans & Lentils (Dry & Soaked), Seafood.
– Grain-to-Water Ratios: White or Brown Rice, Quinoa, Oatmeal, Risotto, Porridge.
– Using Non-Pressure Cooking Smart Programs. Slow Cook. Saute. Deglazing the Inner Pot (Pressure Cooking After Saute). Yogurt. Ferment Yogurt. Yogurt Cups.
– Care and Cleaning: Instruction / Cleaning Method.
– Troubleshooting: Difficulty closing lid. Difficulty opening lid. Inner pot is stuck to lid when cooker is opened. Steam leaks from side of lid. Float valve does not rise. Minor steam leaking/hissing from steam release during cook cycle. Steam gushes from steam release when steam release handle is in Sealing position. Display remains blank after connecting the power cord. Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously. Occasional clicking or light cracking sound.
– Contact Information
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .