Instant Indoor Grill and Air Fryer User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant 4-quart (3.8 Liter) Indoor Grill and Air Fryer (IDGR1000) [32 pages 140-8001-01-0101 2022 pdf/zip]
Instant 4-Quart (3.8 Liter) Indoor Grill and Air Fryer (IDGR1000)
Item #: 140-8001-01
UPC #: 810028588356
The Instant(R) Indoor Grill combines smart indoor grilling with air frying, baking and more – for perfect chargrilled results. OdorErase filter makes this grill perfect for indoor cooking, removing odors during cooking, so you enjoy your food, but not the smell. Proprietary vent technology delivers even heating by circulating super hot air around food as it cooks. And you can monitor cooking with the ClearCook window, which lets you see your progress. Finally, the included detachable grill plate is dishwasher-safe, so clean-up is effortless.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards: Placement. General use. Air frying cautions. Care and Storage. Power Cord. Electrical Cautions.
– What’s In The Box: Indoor Grill. Parts and accessories.
– Initial Set Up: Unpack. Clean before use. Placement. Turn on the Grill.
– Using Your Grill
– Control panel: 1. Smart Program buttons. 2. Time/Temperature. 3. Status Bar. 4. Cooking status. 5. Change filter alert. 6. Temp button. 7. Time button. 8. Control Dial. 9. Cancel button. 10. Start button.
– Turning sound On/Off
– Choosing temperature unit
– Reset Smart Programs to original settings (Reset individual Smart Programs, Reset all Smart Programs)
– Cancel active cooking program
– Change the OdorErase™ filter
– Empty the oil collector
– Grill. Cooking Timetable.
– Air Fry. Cooking Timetable.
– Roast. Cooking Timetable.
– Bake. Cooking Timetable.
– Reheat. Cooking Timetable.
– Dehydrate. Cooking Timetable.
– Cleaning: Part / Cleaning Instructions.
– Error Codes: E1 / E2