Instant 20-cup Multigrain Cooker User Manual
Download User Manual for Instant 20-cup Multigrain Cooker MRRC2001WE [36 pages 140-5003-01 2022 pdf/zip]
Instant 20-cup Multigrain Cooker (MRRC2001WE)
Item #: 140-5003-01
UPC #: 810028581906
The Instant(R) 20-cup Multigrain Cooker brings 8-in-1 functionality to your countertop, plus smart features that make rice and grain cooking simple. Break-through CarbReduce technology reduces carbs and sugar in rice up to 40%* and you don’t have to sacrifice taste and texture. 8 smart cooking presets take the guesswork out of time and temperature settings. When the rice is done, keep it warm for up to 10 hours, so you have fresh rice available whenever you need it. And clean-up is easy, with non-stick cooking pot, stainless steel CarbReduce steam basket and a removable inner lid, all dishwasher safe.
Read this manual carefully and completely and retain for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important safeguards: Placement. General Use. Accessories. Care and Storage. Power Cord. Electrical Warning.
– What’s in the Box. Lid. Cooker Base. Parts + Accessories.
– Using your Multigrain Cooker
– Control panel: Smart Program Settings. Time. Delay Start. Keep Warm. Cancel. Menu Select. Start.
– Delay the start of cooking
– Cancel cooking
– Initial setup: Unpack. Clean before use. Placement. Turn on.
– Using the lid: How to close the lid. How to open the lid. About the Inner Lid Cover. About the condensation channel.
– White or Brown Rice: Choose from these Smart Programs. Other settings. How to cook rice. Stop cooking.
– CarbReduce(TM). Settings. How to cook using CarbReduce.
– Mixed Grains. Settings. How to cook mixed grains.
– Quinoa. Settings. How to cook quinoa.
– Steam. Settings. How to steam.
– Slow Cook. Settings. How to slow cook.
– Saute. Settings. How to saute. Sauteing before Slow Cooking. Deglazing.
– Keep warm. To keep warm. To reheat.
– Grain cooking table
– Steaming Timetable
– Cleaning: Part / Cleaning instructions
– Product specifications
– CarbReduce(TM) study. How it works. The results. How we tested it.
– Difficulty closing lid
– Difficulty closing lid
– Difficulty opening lid
– Steam leaks from side of lid
– Display remains blank after connecting the power cord
– Occasional clicking or light cracking sound
– E1, E2, E3 or E4 Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .