Insignia 70-pint Portable Dehumidifier NS-DH70WH9-C User Guide
Download User Guide for Best Buy Insignia NS-DH70WH9-C 70-pint Portable Dehumidifier (EN|FR|ES) 12 pages V3 ENGLISH FRANCAIS V4 ESPANOL 19-0116 2019 pdf/zip
Insignia 70-pint Portable Dehumidifier
Control dampness with this white Insignia dehumidifier. Its 6L storage tank has an automatic shutoff switch to prevent overflows, and the two-speed fan’s turbo mode quickly removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air daily. This portable Insignia dehumidifier has a drain hose outlet, so you don’t have to manually empty the reservoir.
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Important Safety Instructions
– Package contents
– Control Panel
Using your dehumidifier:
– Setting the humidity level
– Setting the Power On and Power Off timers
– Removing collected water with the bucket
– Removing collected water with continuous draining
Maintaining your dehumidifier:
– Before maintaining your dehumidifier
– Cleaning the grill and case
– Cleaning the bucket
– Cleaning the air filter
– Storing your dehumidifier
Understanding the LED display codes:
– My dehumidifier does not start
– My dehumidifier does not dry the air as it should
– My dehumidifier makes a loud noise when operating
– My dehumidifier makes a soft, swishing noise when operating
– My dehumidifier makes a gurgling noise when operating
– Frost appears on my dehumidifer’s coils
– There is water on my floor
– The LED display shows ES, AS, P2, or Eb
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…