Insignia 300 sq.ft 7000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner NS-AC07PWH1 User Guide
Download User Guide for Best Buy Insignia NS-AC07PWH1 Portable Air Conditioner 7,000 BTU cooling capacity ideal for 250-300 sq.ft (23 to 28 sq.m) (EN|ES) 31 pages V2 ENGLISH ESPANOL 22-0810 2022 pdf/zip
Insignia Portable Air Conditioner 7,000 BTU cooling capacity ideal for 250-300 sq.ft. (23 to 28 sq.m)
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
USER GUIDE in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Package contents
– Control panel
– Ambient temperature range
– Remote control
– Remote control display
Before installing your air conditioner:
– Finding a suitable location
– Providing the correct power source
Installing your air conditioner:
– Tools you need (not included)
– Window installation kit
– STEP 1: Connect the exhaust hose to your air conditioner
– STEP 2: Assembling the adjustable window slides
– STEP 3: Preparing the window frame and sash
– STEP 4: Connecting the assembled exhaust hose to the window
Using your air conditioner:
– Turning your air conditioner on or off
– Selecting the operating mode
– Setting the operating temperature
– Setting the temperature format
– Adjusting the fan speed
– Controlling the vent
– Setting the timers
– Using the Sleep feature
– Setting the shortcut
– Turning the control panel display on or off
– Using the Follow Me feature
– Using the dehumidifier feature
Maintaining your air conditioner:
– Safety guidelines
– Cleaning the exterior
– Cleaning the air filter
– Emptying the drain tray
– Storing your air conditioner
– My air conditioner doesn’t turn off when I press the power button or ON/OFF button
– My air conditioner doesn’t cool well
– My air conditioner is noisy and vibrates
– My air conditioner makes a gurgling sound
Error codes (Error Code | Description):
E1 | Room temperature sensor error.
E2 | Evaporator temperature sensor error.
E3 | Condenser temperature sensor error.
E4 | Display panel communication error.
EC | Refrigerant leakage detection malfunction.
P1 | Bottom tray is full. Connect the drain hose and drain the collected water away.
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…