Insignia 50-pint Portable Dehumidifier NS-DH50WH9 User Guide
Download User Guide for Best Buy Insignia NS-DH50WH9 50-pint Portable Dehumidifier (EN|FR|ES) 12 pages V3 ENGLISH FRANCAIS V4 ESPANOL 19-0116 2019 pdf/zip
Insignia 50-pint Portable Dehumidifier
Keep your basement dry with this Insignia dehumidifier. Its rear hose outlet provides a place to hook up a hose for continuous draining into a basin sink or floor drain, and the electronic control panel lets you precisely adjust moisture levels. This white Insignia dehumidifier has a power on/off timer to save energy.
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Important Safety Instructions
– Package contents
– Control Panel
Using your dehumidifier:
– Setting the humidity level
– Setting the Power On and Power Off timers
– Removing collected water with the bucket
– Removing collected water with continuous draining
Maintaining your dehumidifier:
– Before maintaining your dehumidifier
– Cleaning the grill and case
– Cleaning the bucket
– Cleaning the air filter
– Storing your dehumidifier
Understanding the LED display codes:
– My dehumidifier does not start
– My dehumidifier does not dry the air as it should
– My dehumidifier makes a loud noise when operating
– My dehumidifier makes a soft, swishing noise when operating
– My dehumidifier makes a gurgling noise when operating
– Frost appears on my dehumidifer’s coils
– There is water on my floor
– The LED display shows ES, AS, P2, or Eb
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…