Insignia 550 sq.ft 12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner NS-AC12PWH9 User Guide
Download User Guide for Best Buy Insignia NS-AC12PWH9 550 sq.ft Portable Air Conditioner (EN|ES|FR) 21 pages V4 V5 ENGLISH ESPANOL FRANCAIS 22-0986 22-0987 2022 pdf/zip
Insignia 550 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner
Model: NS-AC12PWH9 | NS-AC12PWH9-C
Keep cool with this 7,500 BTU DOE / 12,000 BTU ASHRAE Insignia portable air conditioner for rooms up to 550 sq. ft. An integrated dehumidifier reduces moisture, while the four rolling casters let you position the unit for optimal airflow. This Insignia portable air conditioner comes with a remote control for convenient operation from across the room.
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), Spanish (ES) and French (FR) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Important Safety Instructions
– Package contents
– Main components
– Remote control
Setting up your portable air conditioner:
– Placing your air conditioner
– Installing your air conditioner
Using your portable air conditioner:
– Inserting the batteries in the remote control
– Using the air conditioner
Cleaning and maintaining your air conditioner:
– Cleaning the case
– Cleaning the air filter
– Emptying the water collection tank
– Storing your air conditioner
– Restarting your air conditioner after storage
– Air conditioner does not start
– The air conditioner does not cool
– The air conditioner is freezing up
– The air conditioner runs too often or too long
– The venting hose is hot
– The air conditioner is too loud
– The air conditioner makes an odd noise
Intelligent error indication (Error Code | Description):
E1 | Coil temperature sensor error.
E2 | Indoor temperature sensor error.
E4 | Anti-freezing protection. The air conditioner coil temperature is too low and the unit has turned off automatically. The unit resets itself when the temperature reaches 46.4 deg F (8 deg C).
FL | The internal water tank is full and needs to be emptied.
Understanding your air conditioner’s automatic protection
QUICK SETUP GUIDE
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…