Husqvarna YTH18542 Riding Lawn Mower Operator’s Manual
Download User Manual for Husqvarna YTH18542 18.5 hp Riding Lawn Mower [56 pages 115950149, 1159196-27 Rev.2, 1159198-49 Rev.1 2017 pdf/zip]
Husqvarna’s yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
Please read the operator’s manual carefully and make sure you understand the instructions before using the machine.
Please read and retain this manual. The instructions will enable you to assemble and maintain your tractor properly.
OPERATOR’S MANUAL / MANUAL DE OPERARIO
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Rules
– Product Specifications
– Customer Responsibilities
– UNASSEMBLED PARTS
– Assembly: Tools Required For Assembly, Unpacking Carton, Connecting Battery, Adjusting Seat, Rolling Tractor Off Skid, Checking Tire Pressure, Checking Deck Levelness, Checking For Proper Position Of All Belts, Checking Brake System
– Operation: The symbols that may appear on your tractor or in literature supplied with the product. Know Your Tractor. How To Use Your Tractor. Setting Parking Brake. Stopping. Using Throttle Control. Moving Forward And Backward. Adjusting Mower Cutting Height. Adjusting Gauge Wheels. Operating Mower. Stoping Mower Blades. Reverse Operation System (Ros), Operating On Hills, Transporting, Towing Carts And Other At Tach Ments, Before Starting The Engine, Starting Engine, Purging Transmission, Mowing Tips
– Maintenance Schedule
– Maintenance: General Recommendations, Before Each Use, Lubrication Chart, Blade Care, Blade Removal, Battery, V-Belts, Transaxle Maintenance, Transaxle Pump Fluid, Changing Engine Oil, Engine Oil Filter, Air Filter, Clean Air Screen, Engine Cooling System, Spark Plugs, Muffler, In-Line Fuel Filter, Cleaning, Deck Washout Port
– Service And Adjustments: Removing Mower, Installing Mower, Levelling Mower, Replacing Mower Blade Drive Belt, Checking Brake, Replacing Motion Drive Belt, Removing Wheel, Front Wheel Toe-In/Camber, Starting Engine With A Weak Battery, Replacing Battery, Replacing Headlight Bulb, Interlocks And Relays, Replacing Fuse, Removing Hood And Grill Assembly
– Storage: Tractor, Battery, Engine, Fuel System, Engine Oil, Cylinder(s)
– Trouble Shooting
– Suggested Guide For Sighting Slopes For Safe Operation