Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner FH50700 User Manual
Download PDF User Manual for Techtronic Floor Care Technology Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner FH50700 (EN|FR|ES) 964A00243-R1 2021 zip
This is the PDF user manual for the Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner.
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner
Easily tackle pet messes and everyday stains with the Hoover PowerDash Pet, the most powerful compact carpet cleaner.* Hoover’s new PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll provides a powerful clean for high traffic areas and small spaces. This easy-to-use pet carpet cleaner delivers a compact and lightweight design for efficient cleaning and storage. Plus, the PowerDash is designed with HeatForce power, to deliver even faster drying for any space.
Clean Water Capacity: 0.5 Gallons
Motor Volts: 120 Volts
Motor Amps: 7 Amps
Product Weight: less than 13 Lbs
Read all instructions carefully before assembly and use. Save these instructions.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN), Français (FR), and Español (ES) languages.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS. This appliance must be grounded.
WARRANTY. What it covers. What it doesn’t cover.
ASSEMBLY: How to assemble the Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner.
FILLING THE CLEAN WATER TANK: How to remove the clean water tank. How to fill in the tank with solution. How to slide the tank back in place.
– Read the directions on the HOOVER Cleaning fluid prior to use.
How to use Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
– Don’t use the carpet cleaner as a traditional vacuum cleaner.
– Do not use this EXTRACTOR on hard floors.
– Not to be used for grooming a pet.
– Special notice on cleaning
HOW TO CLEAN CARPETS
HOW TO CLEAN THE DIRTY WATER TANK
Empty Dirty Water Tank when you hear an audible change.
– This product contains no serviceable parts.
– How to remove & clean the brush roll and remove the belt
– How to replace the belt
The motor is equipped with bearings which contain sufficient lubrication for their lifetime. The addition of lubricant could cause damage. Do not add lubricant to motor bearings.
– How to store Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner.
Cleaner won’t run
1. Not firmly plugged in
2. No voltage in wall plug
3. Blown fuse or tripped breaker
4. Fuse in cleaner blown
1. Dirty Water Tank full/automatic shut off engaged
2. Dirty Water Cap or Plug not on correctly
3. Dirty Water Tank Debris Filter Clogged
4. Blockage in nozzle
5. Dirty Water Tank not properly secured
6. Clogged Filter
Clean water won’t dispense
1. Clean Water Tank not firmly in place
2. Clean Water Tank or solution container empty
Brushes won’t rotate during floor cleaning
1. Check for jams and/or broken belt
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Hoover/Techtronic Floor Care Technology about the PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .