HDT 8520/05 Philips Freeview+ HD Digital Terrestrial Receiver DVB-T/DVB-T2 with 500 GB Hard Disk Drive.
Watch and record your favourite TV shows in HD. Pause and resume live TV.
With your HDT-8520 recorder, you will never need to schedule your life around your favourite TV programmes. Thanks to the built in hard-disk drive (HDD) that records programmes as you watch them, you can pause live TV, or repeat a scene you missed.
– What’s in the box?
– HDT-8520 Front and Rear view
– HDT-8520 Remote control guide
– How to connect your HDTV to HDT-8520
– How to install and set-up your HDT-8520
– What if no channels are found?
– HDT-8520 default PIN code (0000)
– More about the channel banner content
– Using channel lists
– Using the TV guide (EPG)
– Tools menu to display subtitles, change the audio language, control audio description and synchronise audio with video
– Pausing live TV
– Instant replay
– Moving through the time-shift bar
– High-speed playback
– Slow-motion playback
– Recording programmes
– Scheduling recordings
– Controlling playback and recording
– HDT-8520 Front-panel display messages
– Managing favourite lists
– Updating your HDT-8520 recorder’s software manually
– Restoring factory default settings
– Connecting your Audio equipment to HDT-8520
– Connecting your standard-definition TV to HDT-8520
– HDT-8520 Technical specifications
– HDT-8520 Troubleshooting (FAQ)
– HDT-8520 Quick Start Guide