Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Car Seat Instruction Manual
Download PDF user manual for Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Toddler Car Seat (EN|ES) 60 pages NWL0000620450B, NWL0000620451B 6/20 zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Car Seat.
Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Toddler Car Seat
Color: Anabele | Model#: 1999656
Color: Darcie | Model#: 2001876
Color: Camelot | Model#: 1980623
Color: Redmond | Model#: 2136871
The Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child, from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb). It saves space in your back seat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. The unique, rotating cup holders simply rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save precious back seat space. The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System means you can easily adjust the harness and headrest together, to accommodate your growing child with ease. With 4 recline positions, you can keep your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect your little one in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
– 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
– Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
– Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
– Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
– Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
– Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
– EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
– Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
– Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
– Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
– Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
– Tested to Graco’s RollSafe testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
– Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1″ below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49″; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57″, at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
– Cleaning Seat Pad: Machine wash pad in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
– Cleaning Buckle: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
– Cleaning Harness: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
– Cleaning Hardgoods: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service
Read this instruction manual.
Do not install or use this child restraint until you read and understand the instructions in this manual.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL (EN) / MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES (ES)
1-A Quick Guide to Your Manual.
– The best seating location for this infant car seat.
– Which Installation Method Should I Use?
– What is LATCH? When Installing Rear-Facing or Forward-Facing.
– When Installing As a Booster.
– Does Your Car Seat Fit Your Child Correctly?
– Did You Do Everything Correctly?
1-B Welcome to the Graco Family!
Even if this car seat seems easy to figure out on your own, you must follow the detailed instructions in this instruction manual to ensure the steps below are performed correctly.
1-C Right Mode of Use
1-D Before You Begin: Register This Child Restraint; If You Need Help; Certification; Car Seat’s Useful Life; Vehicle Seat Protection; Warm Weather Use.
STOP using this car seat and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture. Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat.
Graco Children’s Products Inc. advises against loaning or passing along a car seat unless you know the complete history of the product. Graco also advises against purchasing a car seat second hand.
1-E Safety Warnings
2. FEATURES PAGES
3-A Rear-Facing Use
3-B Install Rear-Facing With Lower Anchor Attachment: 11 steps.
3-C Install Rear-Facing With Vehicle Seat Belt: 9 steps.
4-A Forward-Facing Use
4-B Install Forward-Facing With LATCH: 10 steps.
4-C Install Forward-Facing With Vehicle Seat Belt: 10 steps.
5. BOOSTER USE
5-A Booster Use
5-B Install Highback Booster: 10 steps.
6. SECURING CHILD
6-A Securing Child 5-point Harness: 11 steps.
6-B Securing Child Highback Booster: 3 steps.
7. MOVING LOWER ANCHOR ATTACHMENT: 7 steps.
9. VEHICLE INFORMATION
9-A How to Uninstall Lower Anchor Connectors and Tether
9-B Choosing Vehicle Seat Location. The best seating location for this car seat.
9-C Unsafe Vehicle Seat Locations
9-D Vehicle Seat Belts. Vehicle Seat Belt Terms. Identify Your Seat Belt Type. Lap/Shoulder Seat Belt Installation – Harness Mode. How to Lock Your Lap/Shoulder Vehicle Seat Belt. Lap Belt Installation.
10. CARE & CLEANING
10-A Cleaning Seat Pad (Headrest Pad, Lower Seat Pad, Side Pad)
10-B Cleaning Crotch Buckle
10-C Cleaning Harness, Lower Anchor and Tether Straps
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Graco Children’s Products about SlimFit 3-in-1 Toddler Car Seat, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .