Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat Instruction Manual
Download PDF user manual for Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat (EN|ES) 140 pages NWL0001464961C, NWL0001464971C 2/23 zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Car Seat.
Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Toddler Car Seat
Color: Harrison | Model#: 2191333
Color: Hancock | Model#: 2195823
Graco 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Car Seat is the first car seat to offer 5 modes, including a removable seat belt trainer to help keep your child riding safely for longer. It is designed to fit children ranging from infant to 12 years old, making the 5-in-1 car seat comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb) to seat belt trainer (50-120 lb). Plus, the seat belt trainer is removable, so this seat can be used with 2 kids at once. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. Featuring a slim design that saves space in your back seat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. It has a 10% slimmer design at the cupholders than 4Ever DLX to save precious back seat space. Our easy installation SnugLock technology works in rear- and forward-facing modes to get your seat installed in less than one minute* using the vehicle seat belt or LATCH. The 6-position recline smoothly adjusts to help with installation and keeping your child comfy. The Rapid Remove cover is machine-washable for easy cleanup and features fuss-free harness storage to hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out. The car seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes. *Based on average time to buckle or latch, remove slack, and lock for secure install
– Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear, & rollover crashes
– No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
– Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
– The 6-position recline helps with installation and keeping your child comfy
– Graco’s exclusive InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
– Rapid Remove machine-washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
– Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
– 2 adjustable, space-saving cup holders keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand
– Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
– Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
– EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
– Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
– Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
– Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
– Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1″ below headrest adjustment handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49″; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57″, at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57″, at least 4 years old; Seat Belt Trainer: 50-120 lb, 43-60″, at least 5 years old
– STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
– Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
– Cleaning Seat Pad: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach.
– Cleaning Buckle: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants.
– Cleaning Harness: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
– Cleaning Hardgoods: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service
Read this instruction manual.
Do not install or use this child restraint until you read and understand the instructions in this manual.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL (EN) / MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES (ES)
1-A Welcome to the Graco Family
Even if this car seat seems easy to figure out on your own, you must follow the detailed instructions in this instruction manual to ensure the steps are performed correctly.
– If You Need Help
1-B Quick Guide to Your Manual
– Register This Car Seat
1-C Safety Warnings
– Car Seat’s Useful Life
– Warm Weather Use
1-D Right Mode of Use Certification
2 CAR SEAT FEATURES
2-A Car Seat Features
3-A Rear-Facing Use
3-B Install Rear-Facing with Lower Anchor Attachment: 18 steps. Is Everything Correct?
3-C Install Rear-Facing with Vehicle Seat Belt: 15 steps. Is Everything Correct?
4-A Forward-Facing Use
4-B Install Forward-Facing with LATCH: 16 steps. Is Everything Correct?
4-C Install Forward-Facing with Vehicle Seat Belt: 14 steps. Is Everything Correct?
5 SECURING CHILD 5-POINT HARNESS
5-A Securing Child 5-Point Harness: 17 steps.
6 MOVING THE LOWER ANCHOR ATTACHMENT
6-A Moving the Lower Anchor Attachment: 6 steps.
7-A Booster Use
7-B Install Highback Booster
7-C Install Backless Booster
7-D Install Seat Belt Trainer
7-E Securing Child Highback Booster
7-F Securing Child Backless Booster
7-G Securing Child Seat Belt Trainer
8 INSTALLING AND REMOVING SEAT BELT TRAINER FROM CAR SEAT
– How to Install the Seat Belt Trainer
– How to Remove the Seat Belt Trainer
– Cup Holders
– Harness Covers
– Buckle Cover
– Lumbar Support
– Infant Head and Back Support
– Infant Lower Body Support
10 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
10-A How to Uninstall Lower Anchor Connectors and Tether
10-B Choosing Vehicle Seat Location. The best seating location for this car seat.
10-C Which Installation Method Should I Use?
10-D Unsafe Vehicle Seat Locations
10-E Vehicle Seat Belts
– Identify Your Seat Belt Type
– Lap/Shoulder Seat Belt Installation – Harness Mode
10-F Aircraft Installation
11 CARE & CLEANING
11-A Cleaning Rapid Remove Seat Pads: Headrest Pad, Seat Pad, Side Pad, Top Pad, Front Seat Pad, Seat Belt Trainer.
11-B Cleaning the Buckle
11-C Cleaning Harness, Lower Anchor Attachment and Tether
How to purchase parts or accessories
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Graco Children’s Products about the 4Ever DLX Grad 5-in-1 Slim Toddler Car Seat, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .