Goodmans GFSDTR500HD Freesat+ HD Digital TV Recorder Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Goodmans GFSDTR500HD Freesat+ HD Digital TV Recorder [38 pages 2009 pdf/zip]
CONTENTS OF THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL:
– What’s in the box?
– Your HD digital TV recorder: Front view, Rear view, Standby Mode, Playback Mode, Time shift Mode (Pausing Live TV), Recording Mode
– Your remote control
– Connecting up: Connecting to a HD Ready TV, connecting to a standard definition TV, SPDIF connection to a surround sound system, Scart connection to a VCR/DVD, OPTICAL connection to a surround sound system
– Getting started: Put batteries in the remote control, Plug in and switch on, The first time install screen
– Daily use: Choosing a programme, Changing the channel, The information bar, Changing the volume, Audio description, Audio channel, Subtitles, Pausing live TV
– The guide window: Navigation, Guide icons, Setting a reminder, Setting a recording, Recording clashes
– The library window: Navigation, Watching a recording, Previewing a recording, Series Link, Protecting a recording, Deleting a recording
– The channel List: Channel list icons, Hiding a channel, Favourites, Deleting a channel, Manual Recording, Manual Channels
– The settings menu: Changing the settings, Display and audio, Language, Parental, Freesat+
– System information
– Guidance: Guidance settings
What is guidance?
Guidance is a parental lock which gives you control against the types of programmes that can be watched and played back on your HD Digital TV Recorder.
– Non-freesat channels
– Help and advice: Frequently asked questions, Troubleshooting
– Technical Specification
– Quick Start Guide
The default PIN of Goodmans GFSDTR500HD is 0000.