Goodmans GFSDTR320HD Freesat+ HD Digital TV Recorder Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Goodmans GFSDTR320HD Freesat+ HD Digital TV Recorder [38 pages 2009 pdf/zip]
Thank you for choosing this Goodmans HD Digital TV Recorder.
Not only can it receive over 140 subscription free channels, but you can record two channels at a time, pause and rewind live TV and watch it back at a time to suit you.
It’s really simple to use; it’s all done using the clear, easy to understand on screen menus which are operated from the remote control. It even has a reminder function so that you won’t miss your favourite programmes.
This manual contains:
– What’s in the box?
– Your HD digital TV recorder: Front/Rear view, Standby Mode, Playback Mode (Watching a Recorded Programme), Time shift Mode (Pausing Live TV), Recording Mode
– Your remote control guide
– Connecting up
– Get started
– Daily use: Choosing a programme, Changing the channel, The information bar, Changing the volume, Audio description, Audio channel, Subtitles, Pausing live TV
– The guide window: Navigation, Guide icons, Setting a reminder, Setting a recording, Recording clashes
– The library window: Navigation, Library icons, Watching a recording, Previewing a recording, Series Link, Protecting a recording, Deleting a recording
– The channel list: Channel list icons, Hiding a channel, Favourites, Deleting a channel, Manual Recording, Manual Channels
– The settings menu: Changing the settings, Display and audio, Language, Parental (DON’T FORGET! The default PIN is 0000. You can change the PIN in the parental settings.)
– System information
– Non-freesat channels
– Help and advice:
In which direction should my satellite dish be positioned?
Can I connect more than one digital box to my satellite dish?
Can I connect this Digital TV Recorder to my normal roof aerial?
The Digital TV Recorder will not switch on. What should I do?
My Digital TV Recorder can’t find the ‘Network ID’ and ‘Transport ID’ what should I do?
Why do I have to enter my postcode in the first time set-up?
How do I enter a space when entering the postcode?
How do I do a first-time installation again?
I’m not getting a picture on the TV. What should I do?
Can I receive high-definition programmes with this Digital TV Recorder?
Can I change the audio language for the programme I am watching?
Do I have to retune my Digital TV Recorder when digital switchover happens in my region?
Do I have to retune my Digital TV Recorder when new channels are added?
Can I use ‘red button’ interactive services with this Digital TV Recorder?
Can I add ‘FTA (Free To Air)’ channels to my Digital TV Recorder?
I have been asked to enter a lock code. What is it?
Why can’t I see my FTA channels?
How can I find out system information about my Digital TV Recorder?
My picture and sound quality is poor. What should I do?
Can I use my freesat+ recorder with only one LNB connection?
Can I record programmes in high definition?
How many programmes can I record on my freesat+ recorder?
Can I record one programme whilst watching another?
Can I record an entire series?
Do I have to set both parts to record if for example the programme I want to record has the news in the middle of it.
Can I pause live TV?
Can I rewind live TV?
– Electrical safety
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .