Goodmans GFSAT200HD Freesat HD Receiver Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Goodmans GFSAT200HD Freesat HD Satellite Digital Box [14 pages 2008 pdf/zip]
Please read all instructions carefully before use and keep for future reference.
Thank you for choosing this Goodmans HD digital box.
Not only can it receive over 80 subscription free channels, but you can also get free HD content, and radio channels.
It’s really simple to use; it’s all done using the clear, easy to understand on screen menus which are operated from the remote control. It even has a reminder function so that you won’t miss for favourite programmes.
THIS MANUAL CONTAINS:
– What’s in the box?
– Your digital box: Front/Rear view
– Your remote control guide
– Daily use: Introducing the channel lists, Changing the channel, Changing the volume, Audio description, Subtitles
– The menu system: The main menu, TV listings menu (DON’T FORGET! To lock and unlock a channel you will need to enter the code 0000), The settings menu, The language menu, The information menu
– Using the programme reminder
– Help and advice:
In which direction should my satellite dish be positioned?
Can I connect more than one digital box to my satellite dish?
Why do I have to enter my postcode in the first time setup?
How do I do a first time install again?
How do I look for new system software?
How do I find out system information about my digital box?
How do I change the default audio language?
Can I use a SCART cable with my HD digital box?
– Quick Installation Guide
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .