Goodmans GFSAT200HD/A Freesat HD Receiver Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Goodmans GFSAT200HD/A Freesat HD Satellite Digital Box [28 pages Rev2_GFSAT200HD/A_120710 2010 pdf/zip]
Thank you for choosing this Goodmans freesat HD Digital Box.
Not only can it receive over 140 subscription free channels, but if you have a broadband service with a minimum speed of 1Mb you can access IP TV services, which you can watch back at a time to suit you.
It’s really simple to use; it’s all done using the clear, easy to understand on screen menus which are operated from the remote control. It even has a reminder function so that you won’t miss your favourite programmes.
THIS MANUAL CONTAINS:
– What’s in the box?
– Your HD digital box: Front/Rear view
– Your remote control guide
– Connecting up
– Get started
– Daily use: Choosing a programme, Changing the channel, The information bar, Changing the volume, Audio description, Audio channel, Subtitles, Red button services, Navigation, Guide icons
– The guide window: Setting a reminder, Reminder clash
– The channel list: Channel list icons, Hiding a channel, Favourites, Deleting a channel, Changing the region, Manual Channels
– The settings menu: Changing the settings, Display and audio, Network, Parental,
– System information
– Non-freesat channels
– Help and advice:
In which direction should my satellite dish be positioned?
Can I connect more than one digital box to my satellite dish?
Can I connect this digital box to my normal roof aerial?
The digital box will not switch on. What should I do?
My digital box can’t find the ‘Network ID’ and ‘Transport ID’ what should I do?
Why do I have to enter my postcode in the first time set-up?
How do I enter a space when entering the postcode?
How do I do a first-time installation again? I’m not getting a picture on the TV. What should I do?
Can I receive high-definition programmes with this digital box?
Can I change the audio language for the programme I am watching?
Do I have to retune my digital box when digital switchover happens in my region?
Do I have to retune my digital box when new channels are added?
Can I use ‘red button’ interactive services with this digital box?
Can I add ‘FTA (Free To Air)’ channels to my digital box?
Why can’t I see my FTA channels?
How can I find out system information about my digital box?
My picture and sound quality is poor. What should I do?
How do I connect my digital box to the internet so that I can use services like BBC iPlayer?
Where can I find out more about freesat?
– Technical specification