Goal Zero Yeti 500X Lithium Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 500X Lithium Portable Power Station [43 pages JG010920 2020 pdf/zip]
Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Goal Zero Yeti 500X (Lithium) Portable Power Station.
Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), Spanish (ES), German (DE) and Japanese (JA) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Get to Know Your Gear: Front of Yeti 500X / Back of Yeti 500X.
– How it Works
Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti:
– Charging From Solar
– Charging From the Wall
– Charging From USB-C
Using Your Goal Zero Yeti:
– How to use your Goal Zero Yeti
– Best-Use Strategy
– Cold Weather Usage
– LCD Display + Buttons
Storage and Downtime Maintenance
Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– What type of battery is in my Zero Yeti 500X Lithium?
– Can I take the Zero Yeti 500X Lithium on a plane?
– How do I know if my Zero Yeti 500X Lithium is charged?
– Why is the light on the AC button blinking?
– Why is the light on the port activation button red?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Zero Yeti 500X Lithium?
Education: Batteries 101
– Batteries need exercise.
– The “Battery Memory” myth.
– The “Stadium Effect”.
– Read the manual.
Education: Solar 101
– Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it.
– Not all solar charge times are created equal.
– Solar works, even in overcast conditions.
– Proper alignment works wonders.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .