Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station [68 pages JG111919V2 2019 pdf/zip]
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started: Get To Know Your Gear. How it Works.
– Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti: Charging from Solar. Charging from the Wall.
– Using your Goal Zero Yeti: How to use your Goal Zero Yeti. Best-Use Strategy. Cold Weather Usage. LCD Display + Buttons. Storage and Downtime Maintenance.
– Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– What type of battery is in my Goal Zero Yeti?
– How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti is charged?
– Why is the light on the AC button blinking?
– Why is the light on the 12V button blinking?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Goal Zero Yeti?
Education: BATTERIES 101
– Batteries need exercise.
– The “Battery Memory” myth.
– The “Stadium Effect”.
– Read the manual.
Education: SOLAR 101
– Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it.
– Not all solar charge times are created equal.
– Solar works, even in overcast conditions.
– Keep away from shade and windows.
– Proper alignment works wonders.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .