Goal Zero Yeti 200X Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 200X Portable Power Station [74 pages JG011520V2 2020 pdf/zip]
The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Spanish (ES) and Japanese (JA) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Get To Know Your Gear: Front of Yeti 200X. Back of Yeti 200X. How it Works.
– Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti: Charging from Solar. Charging from the Wall.
– Using your Goal Zero Yeti: How to use your Goal Zero Yeti. Best-Use Strategy. Cold Weather Usage. LED Display + Buttons.
– Storage and Downtime Maintenance.
– Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General.
– Warranty and Contact
Frequently Asked Questions:
– What type of battery is in my Goal Zero Yeti?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Goal Zero Yeti?