Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station [68 pages CA081817 2017 pdf/zip]
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Its built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started:
i. Get to Know Your Gear: Input for Charging from Goal Zero Solar Panels, or AC. Input for Charging from Third-party Solar Panels (Adapter Required). Input for AC Charging. Interactive Buttons and LCD Screen. 12V Outputs. USB Outputs. AC Outputs.
ii. How it Works
– Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti:
i. Charging from Solar
ii. Charging from the Wall
– Using Your Goal Zero Yeti:
i. How to use your Goal Zero Yeti
ii. Best-Use Strategy
iii. Cold Weather Usage
iv. LCD Display + Buttons
– Storage and Downtime Maintenance
– Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– What type of battery is in my Goal Zero Yeti?
– Can I replace the battery in my Goal Zero Yeti?
– How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti is charged?
– Why is the light on the AC button blinking?
– Why is the light on the 12V button blinking?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Goal Zero Yeti?
– Troubleshooting: If your devices are not recharging from your Goal Zero Yeti, follow these steps.
i. Batteries 101: Batteries need exercise. The “Battery Memory” myth. The “Stadium Effect”. Read the manual.
ii. Solar 101: Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it. Not all solar charge times are created equal. Solar works, even in overcast conditions. Keep away from shade and windows. Proper alignment works wonders.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .