Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station [66 pages SM080317 2019 pdf/zip]
An all-in-one power station, with a 1200Wh (100Ah) capacity and an integrated 1200W pure-sine wave inverter, comparable to an portable inverter generator but without the noise, gas, and fumes. The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 works right out of the box and turns on with the push of a button, not the pull of a cord, so it’s easy for everyone to use.
The Yeti 1250’s modular design is capable of extending runtimes by chaining it to other 12V and 100Ah batteries (chaining cables and batteries sold separately).
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Get to Know Your Gear. Input. Output. Chaining Output.
– Unpacking your Goal Zero Yeti 1250
– What it Powers
Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
– LCD Battery Display
– Charging From Solar
– Charging From the Wall
– Charging from your Car
Using Your Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
– How to use your Goal Zero Yeti 1250
– Best-Use Strategy
– Cold Weather Usage
– LCD Display. Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Warnings.
– Chaining your Goal Zero Yeti 1250
Storage and Downtime Maintenance
Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. 110V AC Unit Inverter. 220V AC Unit Inverter. General. Charge times.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– What type of battery is in my Goal Zero Yeti 1250?
– Can I replace the battery in my Goal Zero Yeti 1250?
– How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti 1250 is charged?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Goal Zero Yeti 1250?
Troubleshooting. If your devices are not recharging from your Goal Zero Yeti 1250, follow these steps.
Education: Batteries 101
– Batteries need exercise.
– The “Battery Memory” myth.
– The “Stadium Effect”.
– Read the manual.
Education: Solar 101
– Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it.
– Not all solar charge times are created equal.
– Solar works, even in overcast conditions.
– Keep away from shade and windows.
– Proper alignment works wonders.