Goal Zero Yeti 1000X Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 1000X Portable Power Station [92 pages CL083121V1 2021 pdf/zip]
Goal Zero Yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 2 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
Charge the Goal Zero Yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), Finnish (FI), Dutch (NL) and Swedish (SE) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Get to Know Your Gear
– How it Works
Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti 1000X:
– Charging From Solar
– Charging From the Wall
Using Your Goal Zero Yeti 1000X:
– How to use your Goal Zero Yeti 1000X
– Best-Use Strategy
– Cold Weather Usage
– LCD Display
– Front Buttons
Storage and Downtime Maintenance
Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General. Charge times.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– How do I reset my unit?
– My yeti is not responding or is exhibiting odd behavior what should I do?
– My new Yeti does not initially charge to 100%, it only charges to 95% what’s going on?
– Are there faster ways to recharge my Yeti?
– What does the snowflake icon and the thermometer icon mean?
– Have my Yeti connected to a charger but it is at 95% and not charging, what is going on?
– My old Yeti accessory or charger is not working with my new Yeti X, should it be working?
– Can I use my 3rd party panels with my Yeti?
– Can I chain multiple goal Zero panels into a Yeti X?
– Can I charge my Yeti and my devices simultaneously?
Troubleshooting. If your devices are not recharging from your Goal Zero Yeti, follow these steps.
Education: Batteries 101
– Batteries need exercise.
– The “Battery Memory” myth.
– The “Stadium Effect”.
– Read the manual.
Education: Solar 101
– Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it.
– Not all solar charge times are created equal.
– Solar works, even in overcast conditions.
– Keep away from shade and windows.
– Proper alignment works wonders.