Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core Portable Power Station User Guide
Download User Manual for Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core Portable Power Station [26 pages CL031822V2 2022 pdf/zip]
The Yeti 1000 Core features a capable 1200 Watt inverter (2400 Watt surge) designed to handle everything from power hungry devices and electronics to small appliances. Power laptops, portable fridges, coffee makers, blenders, and more.
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Yeti 1000 Core offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours while the available 230W Power Supply (sold separately) drops recharge time to 4.5 hours.
With a lithium-ion battery at its heart, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
Read this user guide carefully before using the product. After reading this user guide, keep it for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Get to Know Your Gear
– How it Works
Charging Your Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core:
– Charging From Solar
– Charging From the Wall
Using Your Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core:
– How to use your Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core
– Best-Use Strategy
– Cold Weather Usage
– LCD Display
– Vehicle Installation
Storage and Downtime Maintenance
Technical Specifications: Battery. Ports. General. Charge times.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– How do I reset my Zero Yeti 1000 Core?
– My yeti is not responding or is exhibiting odd behavior what should I do?
– My new Yeti does not initially charge to 100%, it only charges to 95% what’s going on?
– Are there faster ways to recharge my Yeti?
– What does the snowflake icon and the thermometer icon mean?
– Have my Yeti connected to a charger but it is at 95% and not charging, what is going on?
– Can I use my 3rd party panels with my Yeti?
– Can I chain multiple goal Zero panels into a Yeti 1000 Core?
– Can I charge my Yeti and my devices simultaneously?
– How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti is charged?
– How do I know if my device will work with the Goal Zero Yeti?
Education: Batteries 101
– Batteries need exercise.
– The “Battery Memory” myth.
– The “Stadium Effect”.
– Read the manual.
Education: Solar 101
– Solar panels don’t store power from the sun, they collect it.
– Not all solar charge times are created equal.
– Solar works, even in overcast conditions.
– Keep away from shade and windows.
– Proper alignment works wonders.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .