GE Profile Semi Automatic Espresso Machine Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for GE Appliances P7CESAS6RBB Profile Semi Automatic Espresso Machine + Frother [52 pages 49-9000027 Rev.1 2021 pdf/zip]
GE Profile Semi Automatic Espresso Machine + Frother
Model #: P7CESAS6RBB
This contemporary espresso machine has a sleek appearance to match its high tech functions, including a striking LED notification bar that illuminates while active or for notifications.
Get a balanced cup of espresso with each use thanks to an Italian made, 15 bar pump that slowly increases its pump rated pressure to draw out flavors.
The stainless steel conical burr grinder delivers an exact amount of fresh grounds directly into the portafilter, and with 15 grind levels, it provides the ability to dial up a perfect shot.
Equip your kitchen with a smart espresso machine that syncs with the SmartHQ app, allowing users to customize drink preferences by volume and strength, while also enabling software updates.
This espresso machine comes equipped with a cup-warming grill located at the top of the machine to maintain the temperature and quality of each shot.
A 58mm portafilter with 19-21 grams of capacity delivers cafe quality, full-flavor espresso (13-15 grams for single; 18-20 grams for double). Customize your dosage through WiFi enabled app.
An energy efficient aluminum block boiler with an integrated copper coil delivers 1300 watts of power to heat water immediately and consistently, ensuring quality espresso every time.
Read the instructions carefully before using the appliance for the first time. Save these instructions for reference.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Information
– Getting Started: Drip Tray, General Information, Water Tank, Coffee Bean Hopper,
– Controls: Control Panel, Control Knob
– Accessories. Cleaning Kit.
– Functions: Buttons (Power, Grind, Single (Espresso), Double, Program); Control Knob (Steam, Hot Water)
– Alerts: WiFi, Error Alerts, Descale / Descaling, Grinding, Add Water, Heating, Check Knob, Notification LED Bar.
– Notification LED
– Using Your Espresso Machine: Single and Double, Steam, Hot Water. How to Wake the Machine. Turn On/Off Sounds. Factory Reset. Snooze Descale Alert. Overpressure. Portafilter and Filters. Single and Double Layer Filters. SmartHQ App. Dial In Instructions.
– Care And Cleaning. Cleaning the Grinder. Cleaning the Steam Wand. Cleaning the Portafilter and Filters. System Emptying. Checking Your Water Hardness.
– WiFi Connect – SmartHQ
– FCC Statement
– Limited Warranty
– Consumer Support
– Appliance does not work/does not turn on
– No or delayed response from pressing buttons on control panel
– Coffee is not hot enough
– Water/Steam does not come out of steam wand
– Coffee does not come out of portafilter
– Espresso shot has no crema
– Appliance takes too long to heat up
– Water tank is empty but “Add Water” alert does not show up
– Grinder is making a very loud sharp noise
– Coffee dispensed is watery
– No steam or hot water is coming out of the steam wand
– Steam or hot water have stopped dispensing mid-process
– There is water underneath the drip tray
– The portafilter does not turn and lock into place in group-head
– Poor crema formation and weak espresso.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .