GE JVM6175EKES Over-the-Range Microwave Oven Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for GE Appliances JVM6175EKES 1.7 cu ft Over-the-Range Sensor Fingerprint Resistant Microwave Oven [28 pages 49-7000095 Rev.0 2019 pdf/zip]
GE 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Sensor Fingerprint Resistant Microwave Oven
Model #: JVM6175EKES
Read All Instructions Before Using The Appliance.
Read And Save These Instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
– Precautions To Avoid Possible Exposure To Excessive Microwave Energy
– Grounding Instructions
USING YOUR OVEN:
– Controls. Cooking Controls.
– Features: Changing the Power Level.
– Time Features: Cook Time I. Cook Time II.
– Cooking Guide for Cook Time
– Weight Defrost
– Time Defrost
– Defrosting Guide
– About the Time Features Cook: Express Cook. Add 30 Sec. Melt. Weight Defrost.
– Sensor Features: Humidity Sensor. Popcorn Feature. Beverage Feature. Reheat. Potato.
– Other Features: Cooking Complete Reminder. Set Clock. Child Lock-Out. Display On/Off. Timer On/Off. Start/Pause. Turntable. Vent Fan. Surface Light. Mute. Automatic Fan. Clock Mode. Display Speed. Sound Level. Reset Filter Button.
– Microwave terms
CARE AND CLEANING:
– Helpful Hints
– How to Clean the Inside
– How to Clean the Outside
– Cooktop Light/Nite Light
– Vent Fan
– Reusable Vent Filters
– Removing and Cleaning the Filters
– Charcoal Filter. Charcoal Filter Replacement.
– Oven will not start
– Floor of the oven is warm even when the oven has not been used
– “LOCKED” appears on display
– You hear an unusual lowtone beep
– SENSOR ERROR appears on the display
– Food amount too large for Sensor Reheat
Things That Are Normal With Your Microwave Oven.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: OVER THE RANGE MICROWAVE OVEN. (48 pages 2020 31-7000091 Rev. 1 03-20 GEA)
In English and Spanish languages.
Before You Begin: Read these instructions completely and carefully. Keep these instructions for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safety Instructions
– Hood Exhaust
– Parts Included
– Tools You Will Need
– Mounting Space
– Placement Of The Mounting Plate
– Installation Types: Recirculating / Outside Top Exhaust / Outside Back Exhaust
– Before You Use Your Microwave
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .