Garmin GPSMAP 86sci Marine Handheld Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Garmin GPSMAP 86sci Marine Handheld With BlueChart g3 Coastal Charts and inReach Capabilities [58 pages GUID-3D87F918-B81E-4956-8EFC-5C8C977D195D v6 2021 pdf/zip]
GPSMAP(R) 86sci Marine Handheld With BlueChart(R) g3 Coastal Charts and inReach(R) Capabilities
GPSMAP 86sci – a handheld marine GPS – provides all the outdoor functions and global communications of the GPSMAP(R) 66 series and adds on-the-water features – including BlueChart g3 charts and wireless connectivity to your onboard marine system.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Introduction: GPSMAP 86s/sc Device Overview, GPSMAP 86i/sci Device Overview, Buttons, Charging the Device, Saving Energy While Charging the Device, Activating the Device, Iridium Satellite Network
– inReach Features: Messages, Tracking, SOS
– Testing the Device
– Syncing inReach Data
– Contacts: Adding a Contact, Editing a Contact, Deleting a Contact
– Using the Main Pages: Opening the Main Menu, Map, Compass, Trip Computer, Altimeter
– Connected Features: Connected Feature Requirements, Pairing a Smartphone with Your Device, Phone Notifications, Connecting to a Wireless Network, Connect IQ Features, Garmin Explore
– Navigation: Navigating to a Destination, Waypoints, Routes, Recordings
– Weather: Requesting an inReach Weather Forecast, Viewing an Active Weather Forecast
– Data Use and History: Viewing Plan Details, Viewing Data Use
– Main Menu Tools: BirdsEye Imagery, Geocaches, Setting a Proximity Alarm, Sending and Receiving Data Wirelessly, Selecting a Profile, Calculating the Size of an Area, Using the VIRB Remote, Using the Flashlight, Satellite Page
– Customizing the Device: Customizing the Data Fields, Setup Menu
– Device Information: Product Updates, Getting More Information, Battery Information, Attaching the Carabiner Clip, Attaching a Lanyard, Device Care, Data Management, Specifications, Viewing E-label Regulatory and Compliance Information
– Appendix: Data Fields, Getting More Information, Optional Accessories, About Heart Rate Zones
IMPORTANT SAFETY AND PRODUCT INFORMATION (GUID-6AB6F8AF-CEA3-4C57-82A3-0C086782B334 v2 May 2021)
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .