Garmin GPSMAP 66i GPS Handheld / Satellite Communicator Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Garmin GPSMAP 66i GPS Handheld and Satellite Communicator [60 pages GUID-A921AB4F-381A-48D5-9BCC-9A895445C84F v5 2021 pdf/zip]
Garmin GPSMAP(R) 66i is a handheld GPS satellite communicator with features that include TOPO mapping, two-way messaging, direct to device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery & more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started: Device Overview, Status LED, Status Icons, Buttons, Charging the Device, Saving Energy While Charging the Device, Activating the Device, Iridium Satellite Network
– inReach Features: Messages, Tracking, SOS
– Testing the Device
– Syncing inReach Data
– Using the Main Pages: Opening the Main Menu, Map, Compass, Trip Computer, Altimeter
– Connected Features: Connected Feature Requirements, Pairing a Smartphone with Your Device, Phone Notifications, Connecting to a Wireless Network, Connect IQ Features, Garmin Explore
– Navigation: Navigating to a Destination, Waypoints, Routes, Recordings, Courses
– Weather: Requesting an inReach Weather Forecast, Viewing an Active Weather Forecast
– Data Use and History: Viewing Plan Details, Viewing Data Use
– Main Menu Tools: BirdsEye Imagery, Geocaches, Setting a Proximity Alarm, Sending and Receiving Data Wirelessly, Selecting a Profile, Calculating the Size of an Area, Using the VIRB Remote, Using the Flashlight, Satellite Page
– Customizing the Device: Customizing the Data Fields, Setup Menu, Resetting Data and Settings
– Device Information: Product Updates, Getting More Information, Battery Information, Attaching the Carabiner Clip, Attaching a Lanyard, Device Care, Data Management, Specifications, Viewing E-label Regulatory and Compliance Information
– Appendix: Data Fields, Getting More Information, Optional Accessories, Troubleshooting, About Heart Rate Zones
Garmin GPSMAP(R) 66i Powered Mount INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (190-02336-95_0A 2019)
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .