Garmin Approach S62 Golf GPS Watch Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Garmin Approach S62 GPS Golf Watch (EN|FR|ES|DE|IT|PT|CS|DA|FI|NB|NL|SV) 50 pages GUID-7681996C-530F-4C69-80C4-3CD20D82746C v5 2022 pdf/zip
Garmin Approach S62 GPS Golf Watch
Approach S62 is a premium GPS golf watch that integrates the critical information and mapping you need in full color on your wrist.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR), Spanish (ES), German (DE), Italian (IT), Portuguese (PT), Czech (CS), Danish (DA), Finnish (FI), Norwegian (NB), Dutch (NL) and Swedish (SV) languages
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Device Overview
– Getting Started. Using the Watch Features.
– Pairing Your Smartphone
– Charging the Device
– Product Updates. Setting Up Garmin Express.
– Hole View. Big Numbers Mode
– Golf Menu
– Hazards and Layups. Viewing Hazards and Layups in Big Numbers Mode. Measuring Distance with Touch Targeting.
– PlaysLike Distance Icons
– Viewing the Green
– Virtual Caddie. Changing the Club Recommendation. Requesting a Club Recommendation Manually.
– Changing Holes
– Keeping Score. Enabling Statistics Tracking. Setting the Scoring Method. Enabling Handicap Scoring
– Viewing the Direction to the Pin
– Viewing the Wind Speed and Direction
– Viewing Round Information
– Measuring a Shot with Garmin AutoShot. Viewing Garmin AutoShot in Big Numbers Mode. Adding a Shot Manually.
– Viewing Shot History
– Viewing Club Statistics
– Saving a Location
– Ending a Round
– The Ideal Swing Tempo
– Analyzing Your Swing Tempo
– Viewing the Tip Sequence
– Enabling Bluetooth Notifications. Viewing Notifications. Receiving an Incoming Phone Call. Managing Notifications. Using Do Not Disturb Mode
– Turning Off the Bluetooth Smartphone Connection
– Turning On and Off Smartphone Connection Alerts
– Locating a Lost Mobile Device
– Garmin Golf App. Automatic Course Updates
– Garmin Connect. Using the Smartphone Apps. Using Garmin Connect on Your Computer.
– Connect IQ Features. Downloading Connect IQ Features. Downloading Connect IQ Features Using Your Computer
– Setting Up Your Garmin Pay Wallet
– Paying for a Purchase Using Your Watch
– Adding a Card to Your Garmin Pay Wallet. Managing Your Garmin Pay Cards.
– Changing Your Garmin Pay Passcode
– Viewing Widgets. Customizing the Widget Loop.
– Heart Rate Variability and Stress Level. Using the Stress Level Widget.
– Body Battery. Viewing the Body Battery Widget. Tips for Improved Body Battery Data.
Heart Rate Features
– Wrist-based Heart Rate. Wearing the Device. Tips for Erratic Heart Rate Data. Viewing the Heart Rate Widget. Setting an Abnormal Heart Rate Alert. Broadcasting Heart Rate to Garmin Devices. Turning Off the Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitor.
– About Heart Rate Zones. Setting Your Heart Rate Zones. Heart Rate Zone Calculations.
– Pulse Oximeter. Getting Pulse Oximeter Readings. Turning On Pulse Oximeter Sleep Tracking. Tips for Erratic Pulse Oximeter Data.
Activities and Apps
– Starting an Activity. Tips for Recording Activities.
– Stopping an Activity
– Indoor Activities. Calibrating the Treadmill Distance. Going for a Pool Swim.
– Outdoor Activities. Viewing Your Ski Runs.
– Clock Apps. Using the Stopwatch. Using the Countdown Timer. Setting an Alarm.
– Activity Tracking. Auto Goal. Sleep Tracking.
Customizing Your Device
– Changing the Watch Face.
– Golf Settings
– Customizing the Activities and Apps List
– Activities and App Settings. Customizing the Data Screens. Alerts.
– Setting Up Your User Profile
– Notifications and Alerts Settings
– Turning Off Activity Tracking
– System Settings. Backlight Settings. Time Settings. Changing the Units of Measure. Advanced Settings.
– Pairing Your Wireless Sensors
– Club Sensors
– Using an Optional Bike Speed or Cadence Sensor
– Foot Pod. Improving Foot Pod Calibration.
– Changing the QuickFit(R) Bands
– Device Care. Cleaning the Device. Long-Term Storage.
– Viewing Device Information. Viewing E-label Regulatory and Compliance Information
– Data Management. Deleting Files
– Maximizing Battery Life
– My device cannot find nearby golf courses
– Is my smartphone compatible with my device?
– My phone will not connect to the device.
– My device is in the wrong language.
– My device displays the wrong units of measure.
– Restarting Your Watch
– Restoring All Default Settings
– Acquiring Satellite Signals. Improving GPS Satellite Reception
– Activity Tracking. My daily step count does not appear accurate. The step counts on my device and my Garmin Connect account don’t match. My intensity minutes are flashing.
– Getting More Information.
– Data Fields
– Wheel Size and Circumference
– Symbol Definitions
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…