Garmin Approach S42 Golf GPS Smartwatch Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Garmin Approach S42 GPS Golf Smartwatch (EN|FR|ES|DE|IT|PT|CS|DA|FI|NB|NL|SV) 28 pages GUID-A67C713E-24B9-4723-9985-518E31B21937 v5 2022 pdf/zip
Garmin Approach S42 GPS Golf Smartwatch
Lay With Confidence: We’ve got your game with Approach S42, a GPS golf smartwatch that’s designed for lowering your score on the course and upping your style off the course.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR), Spanish (ES), German (DE), Italian (IT), Portuguese (PT), Czech (CS), Danish (DA), Finnish (FI), Norwegian (NB), Dutch (NL) and Swedish (SV) languages
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started. Using the Watch Features.
– Turning On the Device.
– Locking and Unlocking the Touchscreen.
– Charging the Device.
– Product Updates. Setting Up Garmin Express.
– Acquiring Satellite Signals
– Hole View. Big Numbers Mode.
– Golf Menu
– Viewing Hazards, Layups, and Doglegs
– Viewing the Green
– Changing Holes
– Changing the Green
– Keeping Score. Setting the Scoring Method. Setting Your Handicap. Enabling Statistics Tracking. History.
– Viewing Round Information
– Measuring a Shot with Garmin AutoShot. Viewing Garmin AutoShot in Big Numbers Mode. Adding a Shot Manually.
– Viewing Shot History.
– Viewing Club Statistics.
– Saving a Location
– Ending a Round.
Connected Features. 9
– Pairing Your Smartphone
– Enabling Bluetooth Notifications
– Turning Off the Bluetooth Smartphone Connection
– Turning On and Off Smartphone Connection Alerts
– Locating a Lost Mobile Device. Garmin Golf App. Automatic Shot Detection
– Automatic Course Updates 11
– Garmin Connect. Using the Smartphone Apps. Using Garmin Connect on Your Computer
– Viewing Widgets. Customizing the Widget Loop
– Activity Tracking. Enabling or Disabling Activity. Tracking. Auto Goal. Viewing Step Totals. Using the Move Alert. Sleep Tracking.
Activities and Apps
– Starting an Activity. Tips for Recording Activities. Activity Settings.
– Stopping an Activity
– Indoor Activities
– Using the Stopwatch
– Using the Countdown Timer
– Setting an Alarm
– Viewing TruSwing Metrics on Your Device
– Changing Clubs
– Changing Handedness
– Disconnecting Your TruSwing Device
Customizing Your Device
– Golf Settings. Club Sensors
– Changing the Watch Face
– System Settings. Backlight Settings. Time Settings. Setting Up Your User Profile. Restoring All Default Settings. Viewing E-label Regulatory and Compliance Information
– Changing the Bands
– Device Care. Cleaning the Touchscreen. Cleaning the Device. Long-Term Storage.
– Maximizing Battery Life
– My device cannot find nearby golf courses
– Is my smartphone compatible with my device?
– My phone will not connect to the device
– My device displays the wrong units of measure
– My device is in the wrong language
– Restarting Your Watch
– Acquiring Satellite Signals. Improving GPS Satellite Reception
– Getting More Information
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…