First Alert P1210 Smoke Alarm User’s Manual
Download PDF user manual for BRK Brands First Alert P1210 10 year sealed battery operated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Silence Feature (EN) M08-0466-156401 K1 01/17 zip
This PDF user manual is for the First Alert P1210 10 year sealed battery operated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Silence Feature.
First Alert P1210 10 year sealed battery operated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Silence Feature
This Smoke Alarm is designed to provide you with early warning of a fire.
Please read carefully and save. This user’s manual contains important information about your Smoke Alarm’s operation. If you are installing this Smoke Alarm for use by others, you must leave this manual – or a copy of it – with the end user.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
10 Year End of Life Indicator: 3 horn pulses every 43 seconds alerts you that the unit must be replaced.
Local Alarm Memory: Green LED flashes 3 times every 43 seconds for 24 hours. After 24 hours the unit will chirp rapidly while the Test button is pressed. Memory is cleared when the button is released.
When the battery becomes weak, the Smoke Alarm unit will “chirp” approximately once a minute (the Low Battery warning). This low battery warning should last for up to 30 days, but you should replace the Smoke Alarm immediately to continue your protection.
– Fire Safety Tips
– Before You Install This Smoke Alarm
– How to install this smoke alarm: the parts of this smoke alarm. Tools you will need. Follow these simple steps.
– Optional locking feature
– To lock the mounting bracket. To unlock the mounting bracket.
– Weekly testing
– Regular maintenance
– If This Smoke Alarm Sounds
– Responding to an alarm: During an alarm, you will hear a loud, repeating horn pattern: 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause. The Red LED flashes rapidly.
– What to do in case of fire
– Using the silence feature
– Silencing the low battery warning
– If you suspect a problem
– Recommended locations for smoke alarms
– Agency placement recommendations
– Locations to avoid for smoke alarms
– About smoke alarms
– Special compliance considerations
– Limitations of smoke alarms
– Limited warranty
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from First Alert about the P1210 10 year sealed battery operated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Silence Feature. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .