First Alert 9120B Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm User’s Manual
Download PDF user manual for BRK Brands First Alert 9120B AC Powered Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-up and Silence (EN) M08-0134-009 K1 11/15 zip
This PDF user manual is for the First Alert 9120B AC Powered Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-up and Silence.
First Alert 9120B AC Powered Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-up and Silence
SKU: 9120B UPC: 029054513014
Designed to help promote household safety, the First Alert Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup can provide early warning of fire. This hardwired smoke detector uses an ionization smoke sensor to reliably detect smoke from hot, fast-flaming fires.
Please read carefully and save. This user’s manual contains important information about your Smoke Alarm’s operation. If you are installing this Smoke Alarm for use by others, you must leave this manual – or a copy of it – with the end user.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Fire Safety Tips
– Before You Install This Smoke Alarm
– How To Install This Smoke Alarm. The Parts Of This Smoke Alarm. Follow These Installation Steps. Stand-Alone Alarm. Interconnected Units. Special Requirements For Interconnected Smoke Alarms.
– Optional Locking Features. To Lock The Battery Compartment. To Unlock The Battery Compartment. To Lock The Mounting Bracket. To Unlock The Mounting Bracket.
– Understanding The Indicator Lights And Alarm Horn Patterns:
Normal Operation (AC Power): Green LED ON; flashing Red LED once/ minute | No Audible Alarm
Normal Operation (DC Power): Green LED OFF; Red LED flashes once/minute | No Audible Alarm
During Testing: Red LED flashes once every second | Horn pattern: 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause
Low Or Missing Battery: Red LED flashes once/minute | Horn “chirps” once/minute
Alarm Condition Smoke Initiating Device: Red LED flashes rapidly on the unit that triggered the Alarm. | Horn pattern: 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause repeating on all Alarms
Alarm Condition Interconnect Alarm: Red LED on the other Alarms in an interconnected series will be OFF. | Horn pattern: 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause repeating on all Alarms
In Silence Mode: Red LED flashes once every 10 seconds | Horn remains silent for up to 10 minutes. Horn will sound if smoke levels increase.
“Latching” Alarm Indicator: Green LED ON for 2 seconds/OFF for 2 seconds, repeatedly until reset, on initiating unit(s). | Horn remains silent
– Weekly Testing
– Regular Maintenance
When the battery back-up becomes weak, the Smoke Alarm will “chirp” about once a minute (the low battery warning). This warning should last 7 days, but you should replace the battery immediately to continue your protection.
– If This Smoke Alarm Sounds. Responding To An Alarm: During an alarm, you will hear a loud, repeating horn pattern: 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause.
– What To Do In Case Of Fire
– Using The Silence Feature
– “Latching Alarm” Indicator
– If You Suspect A Problem
– Recommended Locations For Smoke Alarms. Installing Smoke Alarms in Single-Family Residences.
– Agency Placement Recommendations
– Locations To Avoid For Smoke Alarms
– Avoiding Dead Air Spaces
– About Smoke Alarms
– Special Compliance Considerations
– Limitations Of Smoke Alarms
– Limited Warranty
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from First Alert about the 9120B AC Powered Smoke Alarm with Battery Back-up and Silence. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .