First Alert 2096DF-BDC Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe Operation and Installation Guide
Download User Manual for BRK Brands First Alert 2096DF-BDC Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe, 2.1 Cubic Ft [16 pages M08-0481-000 2013 pdf/zip]
First Alert 2096DF-BDC Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe, 2.1 Cubic Ft
Help safeguard your valuables against theft, water and fire with the First Alert 2096DF-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe. Featuring a capacity of 2.1 cubic feet, this waterproof and fire resistant safe offers enough space for money, electronics and other valuables.
This fire-resistant safe has been independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to withstand external temperatures of up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Featuring a waterproof security seal, the 2096DF-BD Digital Safe is designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood. The safe remains waterproof even when bolted down or fully submerged.
Do not remove the serial number tag from the safe. Store emergency override keys away from safe, NEVER INSIDE. Record all safe identification numbers on Safe Identification Record. Save this manual and NEVER keep it inside the safe.
OPERATION AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Overview of Your Safe
– Package contents
– Ready-Seal(TM) Mounting Hardware Components. Components Installed in Safe. Components Packed Separately in Bag.
– Opening Your Safe for the First Time
– First time activation
– Batteries and Emergency Override Keys
– User Activation
– Enable/disable sound
– Activate Lock
– Test locking system
– Electronic Locking System Test
– Engaging live bolts
– Testing the Passcode
– The pre-set three digit factory passcode is 159
– If handle will not turn
– Security lockout periods
– Programming a personal passcode
– Once your personal passcode is programmed, the factory pre-set code will no longer open the safe.
– Emergency override key/battery replacement
– Additional features: Delta Hinge. Shelves. Removable file rack. Low Battery Indicator. Bolting down your safe.
– Use, Care and Maintenance
– Appropriate Use of Your Safe
– Safe Care and Maintenance. Battery Maintenance.
– Consumer Affairs
– Your Safe’s Unique Identification Numbers
– Locating Model and Serial Numbers
– Key Number
– How to Obtain Warranty Service
– Ordering Replacement Keys
– Handy Hauler(R) Handle and Wheels
– Safe Identification Record. Your passcode must be at least three (3) digits and no more than eight (8) digitsn followed by the # sign.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .