First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe Operation and Installation Guide
Download User Manual for BRK Brands First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe, 0.94 Cubic Ft [12 pages M08-0274-010, M08-0280-011 2015 pdf/zip]
First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe, 0.94 Cubic Ft
Safeguard your valuables against theft, water, and fire with the First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe. Featuring a capacity of 0.94 cubic feet, this waterproof safe offers enough space to store money, documents, jewelry, and other precious belongings.
The safe is also verified by an independent testing lab to protect CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, and other electronic media from fire damage.
This fire-resistant safe has been independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to withstand external temperatures of up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Featuring a waterproof seal, the 2087F-BD Combination Safe is designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood. This waterproof safe remains completely dry even when bolted down or fully submerged in water. It is also designed to float, so it is easy to locate during a flood.
Do not remove the serial number tag from the safe. Store emergency override keys away from safe, NEVER INSIDE. Record all safe identification numbers on Safe Identification Record. Save this manual and NEVER keep it inside the safe.
OPERATION AND INSTALLATION GUIDE in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Overview of Your Safe
– Package Contents
– Ready-Seal(TM) Mounting Hardware Components. Components Installed in Safe. Components Packed Separately in Bag.
– Opening Your Safe for the First Time
– Your Combination
– Opening Safe with Combination Dial
– Opening Safe with Emergency Override Key
– Additional Features: Shelf. Bolting Down Your Safe.
– Use, Care and Maintenance
– Appropriate Use of Your Safe
– Safe Care and Maintenance
– Consumer Affairs
– Your Safe’s Unique Identification Numbers
– Locating Model and Serial Numbers
– Key Number
– How to Obtain Warranty Service
– Misplaced Combination and Ordering Replacement Keys
– Safe Identification Record
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .