First Alert 2087DF-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe Operation and Installation Guide
Download User Manual for BRK Brands First Alert 2087DF-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe, 0.94 Cubic Ft [16 pages M08-0279-013, M08-0279-014 2013 pdf/zip]
First Alert 2087DF-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Digital Safe, 0.94 Cubic Ft
Safeguard your valuables and documents against theft, water, and fire with the First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe. Featuring a capacity of 0.94 cubic feet, this waterproof safe offers enough space for money, electronics and other precious belongings.
Do not remove the serial number tag from the safe. Store emergency override keys away from safe, NEVER INSIDE. Record all safe identification numbers on Safe Identification Record. Save this manual and NEVER keep it inside the safe.
OPERATION AND INSTALLATION GUIDE in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– OVERVIEW OF YOUR SAFE
– Package contents
– Ready-Seal(TM) Mounting Hardware Components. Components Installed in Safe. Components Packed Separately in Bag.
– Opening Your Safe for the First Time
– First time activation
– Batteries and Emergency Override Keys
– User Activation
– Enable/disable sound
– Activate Lock
– Test locking system
– Electronic Locking System Test
– Engaging live bolts
– Testing the Passcode
– The pre-set three digit factory passcode is 159
– If handle will not turn
– Security lockout periods
– Programming a personal passcode
– Emergency override key/battery replacement
– Additional features: Shelf. Low Battery Indicator. Boltin Down Your Safe
– Use, Care and Maintenance
– Appropriate Use of Your Safe
– Safe Care and Maintenance
– Consumer Affairs
– Locating Model and Serial Numbers
– How to Obtain Warranty Service
– Ordering Replacement Keys
– Limited Warranty
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .