Fellowes Powershred 79Ci 16-sheet Cross-Cut Paper/CD/Credit Card Shredder User Manual
Download User Manual for Fellowes Brands Powershred(R) 79Ci 16-sheet 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Paper/CD/Credit Card Shredder [14 pages Part #410881 2018 pdf/zip]
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE / DO NOT DISCARD: KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
VEUILLEZ LIRE CES INSTRUCTIONS AVANT D’UTILISER L’APPAREIL / NE PAS JETER: CONSERVER AFIN DE CONSULTER LES DIRECTIVES ULTÉRIEUREMENT, EN CAS DE BESOIN.
LEA ESTAS INSTRUCCIONES ANTES DEL USO / NO LAS DESECHE: CONSÉRVELAS COMO REFERENCIA FUTURA.
KEYS, CONTROL SWITCH AND LEDS DESCRIPTION
– Will shred: Paper, plastic credit cards, CD/DVDs, staples and small paper clips.
– Will not shred: Adhesive labels, continuous form paper, transparencies, newspaper, cardboard, large paper clips, laminates, file folders, X-rays or plastic other than noted above.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – Read Before Using!
BASIC SET UP
– Caster Installation
BASIC SHREDDING OPERATION
ADVANCED PRODUCT FEATURES:
– Jam Proof System – Eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
– SafeSense(R) Technology – Stops shredding immediately when hands touch the paper opening.
– SilentShred(TM) Technology – Shreds without noisy disruptions.
– Energy Savings System – Optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time – in use and out of use.
BASIC PRODUCT MAINTENANCE
– Oiling Shredder
(All cross-cut shredders require oil for peak performance. If not oiled, a machine may experience diminished sheet capacity, intrusive noise when shredding and could ultimately stop running. To avoid these problems, we recommend you oil your shredder each time you empty your waste bin.)
– Cleaning Auto-Start Infrared Sensors
(Paper detection sensors are designed for maintenance free operation. However, on rare occasions the sensors may become blocked by paper dust causing the motor to run even if there is no paper present.)
– Overheat indicator
– Bin Open
– Bin Full
– Remove Paper
– SafeSense(R) Indicator