Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 Plus S∙AFO-002 Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 Plus S∙AFO-002 16-quart [20 pages Emeril360P_IB_TP_ENG_V4_190430 2019 pdf/zip]
Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 Plus
The Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 Plus not only cooks your favorite fried foods but also broils and bakes many other favorites, like air-fried French fries, calzones, and doughnuts. Twelve one-touch presets automatically set the ideal cooking time and temperature for your favorites, like crispy shrimp, fries, and chicken. Plus, there’s even a Rotisserie preset that cooks your chicken to perfection in less time than your home oven and a Dehydrator preset that preserves fresh fruits and other food for future use.
The Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 Plus will provide you many years of delicious family meals and memories around the dinner table. But before you begin, it’s very important that you read this entire manual, making certain that you are totally familiar with this appliance’s operation and precautions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Parts & Accessories
– Unit Specifications
– Using the Accessories: Weight Capacity Of Accessories; Using The Pizza Rack; Using The Baking Pan; Using The Crisper Tray; Using The Rotisserie Spit.
– The Control Panel: LED Display, Temperature/Darkness Control Buttons, Time/Slices Control Buttons, Light & Fahrenheit/Celsius Button, Fan Button, Start/Pause Button, Cancel Button, Preset Buttons.
– Cooking Charts. Internal Temperature Meat Chart. Preset Chart.
– Preset Information: AirFry, Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Bake, Broil, Rotisserie, Slow Cook, Roast, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm.
– Instructions for Use
– Before First Use
– Adjustable Tray Positions
– Cleaning & Storage
– Troubleshooting (Problem / Possible Cause / Solution):
The Unit does not work;
Food not cooked;
Food is not fried evenly;
White smoke coming from Unit;
French fries are not fried evenly;
Fries are not crispy.
– Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does the Unit need time to heat up?
A: The Unit has a smart feature that will preheat the Unit to the set temperature before the timer begins counting down. This feature takes effect with all preprogrammed settings except Toast, Bagel, and Dehydrate.
Q: Is it possible to stop the cooking cycle at any time?
A: You can use the Cancel Button to stop the cooking cycle.
Q: Is it possible to shut off the Unit at any time?
A: Yes, the Unit can be shut off at any time by holding down the Cancel Button for 3 secs.
Q: Can I check the food during the cooking process?
A: You can check the cooking process by pressing the Light Button or pressing the Start/Pause Button and then opening the door.
Q: What happens if the Unit still does not work after I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions?
A: Never attempt home repair. Contact the marketer and follow the procedures set forth by the manual. Failure to do so could render your guarantee null and void.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .