DeWALT DXAEC210 Battery Charger / Jump Starter Instruction Manual
Download PDF User Manual for DeWALT DXAEC210 / DXAEC210CA Professional Wheeled 70A Battery Charger with 210A Engine Start (EN|FR|ES) 78 pages 2017 zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the DeWALT DXAEC210 70A Professional Wheeled Battery Charger with 210A Engine Start.
DeWALT DXAEC210 / DXAEC210CA 70A Professional Wheeled Battery Charger with 210A Engine Start
The DXAEC210 / DXAEC210CA 70A Professional Wheeled Battery Charger with 210A Engine Start is a DeWALT 70A battery charger is a jumpstarter, battery charger and maintainer all in one. It features a 70 amp continous charge or a 210 amp starting charge, and has a patented alternator check function, two USB outlets, one 120V AC outlet, and a reverse polarity alarm in case the clamps are hooked up incorrectly to the battery.
Read all instructions before operating product. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions. Save these instructions for future use.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
– Definitions: Safety Guidelines
– Important Safety Instructions
– Specific Safety Instructions for Power Cords
– Specific Safety Instructions for Battery Chargers
– Specific Safety Instructions for the USB Port
– Specific Safety Instructions for the AC Pass Through
– Control Panel
– LCD Screen
– Assembling the Unit. Wheel Set Assembly. Base Stand and Wheel Set Installation.
– Preparing to Charge. Charger location. Connecting the charger. Follow these steps when the battery is installed in a vehicle. Follow these steps when the battery has been removed from a vehicle.
– Charging the Battery. Procedure.
– Indications and Faults – All Charging Modes. LCD Screen Shows: Indication / Solution.
– Reconditioning the Battery
– Checking the Alternator: No Load / Under Load.
– Engine Start
– USB Port
– AC Pass Through
– Care and Maintenance
– Cleaning and Storage
– Unit fails to turn on
– Unit fails to charge
– AC Pass Through will not power appliance
– USB Port will not power appliance
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from DeWALT about the DXAEC210 70A Professional Wheeled Battery Charger with 210A Engine Start. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .