Degen DE1128 FM/MW/SW DSP Receiver Operation Manual
Download PDF user manual for Shenzhen Degen Electronics DE1128 FM Stereo/MW/SW DSP Receiver with MP3 Player and Digital Recorder (EN) 40 pages V031612 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Degen DE1128 FM Stereo/MW/SW DSP Receiver with MP3 Player and Digital Recorder.
Degen DE1128 FM Stereo/MW/SW DSP Receiver with MP3 Player and Digital Recorder
This unit is limited to Asia and Russian region.
(PDF) OPERATION MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Location Of Controls
– Battery Power Supply: Replacing The Battery, Battery Consumption Indication
– Charging The Battery: Adaptor Charging, Charging By PC
– Using Straps
– Using Backstand
– Power On/Off
– FM Radio: Chose Bands, Select Frequency Range, Fm Stereo/Mono Selection, Volume Adjustment
– Tune In Stations: Antenna Reception, Manual/Auto Tuning, Auto Tuning Storage(ATS), Directly Input Frequency, Storing Stations Manually, Listening To Stored Memory, Delete Single/All Memories, FM RDS
– Record Radio
– Listen To MP3 Files: Play/Pause/Stop, Select Repeat Mode, Select Equalizer, Select Tempo Rate, Lyrics Display, Delete Files, Listen To The Files In The SD Card
– A-B Repeat: Repeat, Read And Contrast
– Use As An Active Loudspeaker(Line-In)
– Use As Loudspeaker(Mic)
– Mic Recording: Select Rec Type, Start/Pause/Stop
– Listen To Recorded Files
– Working With Ebook
– System Setting: Time Set, Date Set, Calendar Info, Alarm Set (Normal Alarm Set, Alarm On, (Mic Record/Radio/Music Audio/Radio Record) Alarm Off, Alarm Activated/Deactived, Backlight Timer, Language Selection, Sleep Timer, Power Off Mode, Contrast Setting, Memory Info, Date Format, Time Format, Firmware Upgrade
– Key Lock
This operation manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Degen about the DE1128 FM Stereo/MW/SW DSP Receiver with MP3 Player and Digital Recorder. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .